1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. AR Forum
    Can anyone ID this gas block? It is stainless and is marked with what appears to be capital block letters “H A “ with a round symbol between them or possibly “H O A” with the “O” as part of a logo? This is the only pic that I have and it has been enlarged and cropped so is very grainy. Thanks!
  2. Sold/Expired Classifieds
    Bought from Operation Parts. Same as new condition. Absolutely perfect. Very solid and extremely well machined. .750 bore. Also, made in the U S A by PRI. Cost $ $190.00 new. Id like to get $135.00. Still need funds for my RECCE build. Thanks for looking.
  3. Sold/Expired Classifieds
    $59 shipped via USPS Priority Mail MFRB. Lightly used unit for your AR10 / AR15 or other heavy barreled match rifle. This is a clamp on block and includes a rifle length gas tube and pin. Diameter for FSB is 0.875" Manufactured by SLR Rifleworks in FL. https://www.slrrifleworks.com/ Ingenious...
1-3 of 3 Results