1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like i'm at a strip club with all these +1's i'm giving out today.

This one goes to the Staff of 1911addicts and all of the members here, both current and future. This site has become a home for me and I have made many friends here in a short amount of time. I can't say that about some of the other sites I visit. The laid back attitude and ability to speak your mind without serious repercussion is priceless, and a rare occurrence these days.

Thank you to all the members that make this place special.

·
Premium Member
26,214 Posts
Thanks,.....but, it's mostly the members who make this site a success.

·
Custom Pistolsmith
3,464 Posts
I feel like i'm at a strip club with all these +1's i'm giving out today.

This one goes to the Staff of 1911addicts and all of the members here, both current and future. This site has become a home for me and I have made many friends here in a short amount of time. I can't say that about some of the other sites I visit. The laid back attitude and ability to speak your mind without serious repercussion is priceless, and a rare occurrence these days.

Thank you to all the members that make this place special.
Jason, don't forget the chat feature brother...we all know how you like that! LOL! ;-)

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
Damn Jason. I thought you were busy today. My +1 is starting to feel less significant every +1 you post. lol

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn Jason. I thought you were busy today. My +1 is starting to feel less significant every +1 you post. lol
Jake your +1's are just as special. Cause YOU are speshill.

Three of my +1s were posted as I was in the process of a -2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts