close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

+1 drcfirearms

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by SkDmRkLcY, Sep 11, 2011.

1. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Not sure he needs the review but Dave is top notch.

2. Metaloy

Metaloy Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Yes Dave IS top notch. WE have done work for him and visited on the phone and email quite a bit and he is as straight forward as you can get.

When our site updates as soon as I get off my butt...we will have a link to his website. He does not pay for that. We do that as recognition of a top quality businesses and we like to share those businesses and contacts that WE believe strongly in. You will notice there are very few link on our site.

3. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Yeah I have one of his guns now that you did work on :) Top notch as well :thumb:

4. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I've likewise never had anything but good dealings with Dave. He will take care of you and go out of his way to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

5. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    I have bought many guns from Dave, and several of them have been hardchromed by Chris at Metaloy. Both guys are tip top to deal with. :thumb:

6. deadguy

deadguy Tom Petty Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    Haven't bought a gun from Dave but he sent me a hat. A beautiful hat...simply for answering a question in a thread.

My new hat is off to ya brother. You're a class act.

7. Hatter

Hatter Makes **** Move

Aug 23, 2011
    Another +1 for Dave at DRC. Fantastic communication and great service!!! He is truly a great guy that is willing to help with whatever you need!

8. Mstusc

Mstusc Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Bought 3 from Dave with 2 more on order. Great guy!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted