-1 knifecave/smoky mountain knife works

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by IraG2362, Dec 27, 2011.

1. IraG2362

IraG2362 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 3, 2011
    I have made 3 orders from knifecave/smoky mountain knife works and have to say they suck. Their inventory system is not live so when you buy something that says it is in stock, it may not be. They ship slow and even cancelled and order that was not in stock and never notified me. buyer beware..

2. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    I'm not surprised. The mail level of the place is full of tourist junk and the lower level is a Chinese warehouse.. It's about 30 minutes away, but i haven't been inside for a few years... Ron

3. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Thanks for posting!

A warning about BAD SERVICE is always appreciated!
    It almost warrants a sub forum for people to post about service that sux! :biggrin1:

DAT85

4. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Don't we pretty much have a section for that ,DAT? I see the threads with the '+' and '-' by peoples names and such. I figured it would all go there.

5. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    You know, your right,I really hadn't thought about it.

I guess I need to pull my head out of my,well,you know! :grin:

DAT85

6. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    moving this to the Cutting Edge sub forum, since it's about knives.

And since this vendor is not a member here, it doesn't go into our feedback section.

7. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, I spoke too soon, DAT. So maybe we can get a "vendor" section under feedback? I'd really like to keep tabs on who I should and shouldn't order from.

I've had good luck with most of the companies I've ordered from, but there is one that I'd like to vent about for misrepresenting a product that I ordered for my F.I.L. I did NOT get what I expected...

8. Samcro

Samcro US Army Retired 1911 Supporting Addict

Nov 19, 2011
    I have ordered a few things from them and have been there to SMKW personally it is sad when you know more bout Knifes than the folks trying to sell ya one . :der:

9. 38 Super Fan

38 Super Fan Bass Fishing Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I've been there a couple times, I don't really care for their shop at all, it really is loaded with tourist junk and everything seems overpriced. My Father ordered some stuff from them a while back, that went well enough, but they were slow on delivery.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted