+ 1 Rob @ ALCHEMY CUSTOM WEAPONRY

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Carolinaboy, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Carolinaboy

Carolinaboy Aim Small Miss Small Supporting Addict

Sep 17, 2011
    Shipped my Slide to Rob at ACW. Got me setup and even dealt with my mistake with a bank check. Pleasure to do work with and did a great job installing my 10-8 Sights

Thanks Again ROB!

2. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
    That's what we're here for. Unlike the other shops that act as if you're wasting their time...you know the guys I'm talking about. No matter how much work we have piled up, I have made a promise to myself and the guys here in the shop that we will always make time for the guys that need some help with the small stuff.

3. lsbbigdog

lsbbigdog Smiffin' ain't easy Sponsor

Aug 21, 2011
    Rob is a great guy to deal with. We have been sending some work back & forth and has been nothing less than fantastic .Even if he has a funny accent! :tongueout:

4. honda01

honda01 Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Accent? Oh, that came from his speach therapist from across the river. :laugh:

5. Busstuf

Busstuf New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Those guys are the best. I bribe them with Lou Malnatti's deep dish pizza when I visit.
    TF

6. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
    Jim went to Disneyland and saw some Recaro seats on a bus he was riding on. We wondered if Busstuf has the Disney account. Lou Malnatti's in our shop pizza oven sounds good right now.

7. Busstuf

Busstuf New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    I was in FL at Disney 6 wks ago. Pays the bills and feeds my bad habits. See you soon.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted