1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The cops never know what they are going to face. Nor does the citizen for that matter.

He's still upright after taking 8 rounds ...

The link below tells the story, and includes a VERY graphic video of the shooting.

VIDEO: Crazed Man Attacking Deputy Soaks Up 12 Rounds Before He's Stopped - The Truth About Guns

The story was also covered in the Wash Post with a slightly less graphic version of the video, and the audio comments of the person taking the video deleted: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...90dce0-6893-11eb-8c64-9595888caa15_story.html

·
Registered
Raised by wolves...
389 Posts
Adrenaline... Meds.. Who knows.?

It's easy to shoot a man and kill him. Much more difficult too shoot a man and kill him instantly. Mozambique and failure drills come to mind.

The video commentator.. that's a whole other mess...😔

·
Registered
478 Posts
Gun to knife to hands, back to gun then feet, then gun, then hit him with a truck!!!

Reactions: Rizzo

·
Registered
478 Posts
@Uncle Bob we had that here as well, 6 guys, 1 tazer (which he looked at the officer that stunned him said "Hmm I wondered what that would feel like as it was stuck in him.) No drugs, just rage. A old school cocobolo wood baton battering his balls, four other guys just out right slugging away at this guy to get him down. All got smoked in the fight but no one died, and his two balls were basket ball size the next day.

·
Dremel jockey
4,080 Posts
This is why I only carry 45acp 230gr hollow points.
Would it have made a difference, I'm not sure.
But it gives me a 'warm and fuzzy' feeling I do not experience with 9mm.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts