1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of my pocket lights uses these in 2200 mAh . The last ones I bought are for my big light. It takes 3 of them and I believe they are 3500 mAh. Now I see they are available in 9800 mAh. I need to replace one of my older batteries that went bad. Does anyone have knowledge of what brands are best? Any disadvantage to buying the higher rated milliamps?

·
Administrator
1,973 Posts
For a flashlight I'd recommend sticking with the 3500 mAh. If the battery is for your bigger light then replace all three, always best to keep those the same rating.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a flashlight I'd recommend sticking with the 3500 mAh. If the battery is for your bigger light then replace all three, always best to keep those the same rating.
No problem so far with the big light. The cell that went bad was in my favorite single battery pocket light. I just found a website that is giving me an education in 18650s. It says that 3500 mAh is the highest rating they can have. Those battery sellers that boast 9800 mAh are false advertising. Here is the link for anyone interested,
https://www.18650batterystore.com/Best-18650-Battery-Guide-s/142.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts