1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
A 45 full custom from Jeremy Reid, 2 full Custom’s from Chris James of Combat Precision, 2 ACW’s by Rob, 1 full custom from Steve Owens of Integrity Arms and 4 projects with Joe Chambers of Chambers Customs. With my Lightfighter from Joe coming home soon.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
A 45 full custom from Jeremy Reid, 2 full Custom’s from Chris James of Combat Precision, 2 ACW’s by Rob, 1 full custom from Steve Owens of Integrity Arms and 4 projects with Joe Chambers of Chambers Customs. With my Lightfighter from Joe coming home soon.
Holy-****.jpg

·
Registered
786 Posts
I also have a spot with Jeremy Reid. Hopefully done early to mid next year. I have a 9mm from him and this will be a close match in 45

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
^^ 20 Months :eek: ^^ Very nice build!
20 months is nothing I waited a decade for my Rogers full house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I have a gun or is it two guns ? with Jardine. He doesn’t give timelines or delivery dates, if you’re lucky enough for him to take your gun for work then you’re patient & wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
4,848 Posts
worms.jpg

We're not worthy!

·
4,848 Posts
A SteveO 70s Colt full build coming soon.
And a Pair of Superb ACW's, PE, and CC.

·
4,848 Posts
Um....:confused: Who can compete with that?^^^^^^:eek:

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Got a Chambers Custom WMG 5" 1911 nearing completion - added to the standard features as follows: Add RDSM (optic) plate with BUIS, carry bevel slide, flatten slide stop pin. Chambered in 9mm. Photo copied from Chambers Custom Pistols listing on Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-bL77pMkw/

I've probably stated "I got a CC WMG coming..." several times already. Do I seem anxious? Excited? both? (ding ding! Both is the correct answer)

Carry on with your casual reading...

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 11.58.51 AM.png

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
5 years, 7 months, and 17 days since my deposit arrived at Stan Chen's shop.

Any year now... :interesting:
I. Am. Not. That. Patient. With my luck I'd forget all about it and then when they call me "your gun is coming up for build, can we discuss?" Me: "What gun?".

21 - 40 of 57 Posts