1911 Firearm Addicts banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Got a Chambers Custom WMG 5" 1911 nearing completion - added to the standard features as follows: Add RDSM (optic) plate with BUIS, carry bevel slide, flatten slide stop pin. Chambered in 9mm. Photo copied from Chambers Custom Pistols listing on Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-bL77pMkw/

I've probably stated "I got a CC WMG coming..." several times already. Do I seem anxious? Excited? both? (ding ding! Both is the correct answer)

Carry on with your casual reading...

View attachment 626273
I almost pulled the trigger on this exact gun, but decided I’d rather have a .45.

I’ll probably regret it. Don’t tell me how good it shoots. Lol.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
A SteveO 70s Colt full build coming soon.
I'm trying to decide what I want and then discuss it with Steve O. @Integrity Arms It"s a Delta Elite I bought for a base build. There is a lot of room for improvement :hungover: I want something really special. I feel that SteveO will do it right.

5 years, 7 months, and 17 days since my deposit arrived at Stan Chen's shop.
Any year now... :interesting:
That's going to be a treasure

Thank you Sir. I have been on this site for 20 months and have purchased 22 guns. The enabling that is on this site is terrible and I like it. No competition just want to share what I have with family and friends when we go to the range.
If you need some help with shooting those guns later on just let me know..:D

·
Failed all therapy
3,154 Posts
A 45 full custom from Jeremy Reid, 2 full Custom’s from Chris James of Combat Precision, 2 ACW’s by Rob, 1 full custom from Steve Owens of Integrity Arms and 4 projects with Joe Chambers of Chambers Customs. With my Lightfighter from Joe coming home soon.
Some one has it BAD!

I may have a few (maybe more) coming soon from @Joe C and the boys. CCPs are like potato chips..........

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,773 Posts
Thank you Sir. I have been on this site for 20 months and have purchased 22 guns. The enabling that is on this site is terrible and I like it. No competition just want to share what I have with family and friends when we go to the range.
I'll definitely give ya this, you spread the Love around for sure.. lol.. I am excited to finish up the one that has already received some top notch work from one of the best there is. Going to be one beautiful and accurate piece when finished that's for absolute certain.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got my first Chamber’s Custom WMG coming soon. Paid in full last week and Joe said gun was done on Monday. This is my first foray beyond semi custom, went for something more traditional but I’m already trying to figure out how to pay for a 9mm with cone barrel. I ordered a 45 with gold line front sight, adjustable rear, flush cut and chamfered slide stop, slim bushings, medium flat trigger, and French border. Should be here soon and cannot wait. I wish I had stocked up more on ammo before this madness began.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That’s that chump change money I’ve heard millionaires talk about before. Sometimes it’s really hard being friends with rich folks. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy shooting their guns and drinking their whiskey! Sometimes I even get a good cigar or two, but I most often just enjoy seeing how they perceive the world. Of course whenever we’re shooting, they always end up wanting to put money of a shot or two. Then I enjoy taking their money ,-)

Eric

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have my 2000 full build CT Brian back w poppa for a freshening up- sights, extractor(s), grips and detailing- as well as wutever else Tim find needing attention. Wanted it back w the master before he decides no to push files full time anymore. Will post pics when she comes home.

Also have a ACW Prime Elite sitting in the browser. Really need to hit send before the wait time stretches out again!

Looking for a 1970 blued Colt for a new "birth year" build.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,614 Posts
Wow, some of you guys have big stuff going on!! I don't have much of anything 1911 oriented in the works except I just emailed John Harrison about sending him the slide off my Wilson Delta Elite to have him mount some sights on it and I need to touch base with Joe C. about getting a gold bead front sight put on my Hemi like he did on my Boss.

I do still have my AR57 pistol project to finish, it stalled a while back and the base gun and all the needed parts are sitting in the safe waiting for me to get my sh!t together and get it done. Also have a couple of small revolver projects to finish and have been kicking around the idea of having my chopped 1909 Colt Police Positive Special "Fitzed" just because.:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have one through Nighthawk

It is the Trooper model with the double stack upgrade and IOS system for a rmr. Recessed crown, with the flat trigger and blackout trigger, and barrel.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts