1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine brought this to me to look at. I've never seen one and know very little about it. I told him I know exactly who to ask and now I bring it to you guys and gals. What can you tell me about this little baby? All I know is pictures and a little info from the internet but we all know how accurate that is.

Audio equipment Audio accessory Circle Gadget
Audio accessory Circle
Household hardware Steel Aluminium Silver Carbon
Household hardware Metal Steel Silver Aluminium

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Popcorn popper!!!
Bobo,they have a bunch on GB.
28 rounds,like 90$-135$
Novelty thing!!
But scroll down and there's a smokin chick in Daisy Dukes!!!! Yowza!!!
I like daisy dukes!
I see that also but I'm looking for more like when were they made? Were they ever actually used for any service or are they just that a novelty item.
The one I see before me looks brand new except a few scratches on the follower. Just seemed like a cool item to hang up if you have one.

·
TANSTAAFL
1,811 Posts
Novelty/range time is my guess. Might be fun with a Mech-Tech if it feeds reliably.

I've never seen a Bingham drum but I have a feeling it's related to the old Bingham (later Bingham Squires) company from the 60-70s. At various times they imported Italian and Philippine made firearms and what I remember most are the .22LR copies of different surplus arms like the PPSh41. I believe the Chiappa/Puma .22 PPSh41 that came out 8-10 years ago was either based on the Bingham version or a license built version.

In the mid-90s I had a manager that had a Bingham .22LR PPSh, it was given to him as part of a debt that was owed. He'd taken the 10 round drum mag apart and it took both of us to get it back together. We took it to the range, loaded it up and tried to get it to run. We got bang, jam, bang, jam, brrrrrrp! The RO went absolutely ballistic so we put it away and shot skeet the rest of the day.:grin:

·
Deo Volente
8,011 Posts

·
Sir Kip Esquire
11,526 Posts
Luger.gunboards.com
Not sure if it's a good link,found it on Google.
Has a very brief history,was part of a survival kit (drum,12" barrel,and shoulder stock)
THAT would be a find!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts