1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just became a member of 1911 Addicts . Came across this site while working a problem for a customer, he has arthritic hands and is always looking for better ,less painful ways to use his 1911s. In this case Hogues "palm Swell" grips are the choice. If anyone has a suggestion for this situation I'd welcome your help and it would help all of us with " Experienced " hands.
While I work most any firearms for my customers the 1911 is the centerpiece of my 17 year old practice.
For Maryland's 1911 shooters we have serious threats to our ownership and rights to use every type of gun in every caliber . Please see the "Md shall Issue website" for the proposed laws. At this point we are losing. It WILL become illegal in Md to give your old 22 to your son or daughter or grandkids without a Licensed Dealer Transfer which will REGISTER that gun in Md. making confiscation just a keystroke away. Make that call,show up for the Hearings,Virginians proved the stampede can be turned. David LG Stancill. Badgersmith Gunworks Inc.

·
Enabler
3,465 Posts
Welcome from Finksburg, MD

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
We just became a member of 1911 Addicts . Came across this site while working a problem for a customer, he has arthritic hands and is always looking for better ,less painful ways to use his 1911s. In this case Hogues "palm Swell" grips are the choice. If anyone has a suggestion for this situation I'd welcome your help and it would help all of us with " Experienced " hands.
While I work most any firearms for my customers the 1911 is the centerpiece of my 17 year old practice.
For Maryland's 1911 shooters we have serious threats to our ownership and rights to use every type of gun in every caliber . Please see the "Md shall Issue website" for the proposed laws. At this point we are losing. It WILL become illegal in Md to give your old 22 to your son or daughter or grandkids without a Licensed Dealer Transfer which will REGISTER that gun in Md. making confiscation just a keystroke away. Make that call,show up for the Hearings,Virginians proved the stampede can be turned. David LG Stancill. Badgersmith Gunworks Inc.

Links to your webpresence, we gotta have links . . . . . .

. . . . and keep up the fight in MD.

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,763 Posts
The arthritis in my hands has quenched my thirst for the larger handguns like 454 and 44 magnum. I manage to continue enjoying the guns by handloading to lesser power levels.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts