1911 Mags?

Discussion in '1911 Gear' started by trikerider, Dec 28, 2011.

1. trikerider

trikerider New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I have a new SA Loaded Target. Would like to pick up a few more mags for it. I have the loaded coupon and can get some factory blue ones, no SS listed. Also I hear good luck with metal-form ones. Both of these are selling at a good price, 10-12 dollars. Would I be better off with the ones from the loaded coupon? I know that various makes will fit, but was looking for some lower price ones for what I use it. Trikerider

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    the ones in the coupon works well. if anything you can use them for range mags.

3. Huntdig1

Huntdig1 New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Check out joe's1911magmania.com, I have used his mags for a couple of years
    they work perfectly in my ss Taurus pt 1911 ( 8 rnd s/s flat bottom )

4. buyobuyo

buyobuyo Member

Aug 25, 2011
    I have mags from ACT-Mag, Chip McCormick, and Wilson. They all run fine for me in my 1911. I have more Chip McCormick Shooting Star mags than anything else because you can pick them up for a good price from Midway when they have them on sale.

5. E39

E39 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 15, 2011
    I've never had a problem with the two 7-rnd mags that came with my Loaded. Bought four 10-rnd mags with my coupon and I've had a few issues. I would only use them for target shooting. I'm running Wilson 47D's now and they work fine, Wilson ETM's are *supposed* to be better. I wouldn't know first hand.

6. TJC357

TJC357 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 18, 2011
    I use the Wilson ETM's and they work great in my Les Baer UTC,and my NightHawk GRP,I allso have some Chip McCormick PowerMags but the GRP does not like them for some reason,but the Baer will work with both.The mags that I recieved with both guns do not work well at all.

7. minderasr

minderasr Member

Aug 20, 2011
    What's the scoop on Check-Mate mags? My DW Valor V-Bob came with two. Reliable or should I replace them?

8. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Do they work in your gun? If so keep them.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted