1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
So I’ve been thinking, yes that’s a bad deal, right? What pistol has brought me the most enjoyment the last few years. I’ve had a few VERY expensive ones and really didn’t enjoy them as much as a moderately priced one.

I know it may not sound reasonable, but I believe the Alchemy Prime has been my favorite overall. It shoots as well as a pistol I owned that cost double of the Prime. The trigger of the Prime may just be a bit more crisp. The Alchemy certainly is as smooth shooting. The expensive build did have more fluff and buff.

The Prime checks all the “must have” boxes. It’s like a late sixties big block Chevelle, raw, brutal horse power with classic style and appeal.

View attachment 1087499
‘Good to know. I’m thinking Alchemy may be next for me.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dea
Naaa 69 El Camino with Rat Motor works fine for me with a competition clutch
That was my dream car for years.

When I finally was able to afford a new car I had to settle for that POS model change to a smaller size as well as the 305 being the largest motor offered. I think that was 1978. Huge disappointment.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I’ve had a nice back and forth going for a couple weeks now where I tell myself I don’t need a ACW PE or Quantico, then I come on here and need one…badly. Starting to look into the safe at which ones I don’t “need” to free up some funds. Here we go again
Yup, all part of the addiction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts