1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like my 2 ACW's as well as all my semi customs, but I think my favorites are still Ed Brown's. I know they dont build but a couple of standard models and the extra machine work is pricey....but they are still my favorite to pull out at the range. And I have one out getting a facelift and re-finish with another going to EB for some upgrades soon. The only 1911's I have spent extra $$ on to mod so far. Not that any are better than the others, but just what we as individuals like best, I think thats what makes this site so interesting is all of us sharing our loves.

·
Registered
922 Posts
A blue'd Alchemy is a pretty decent value, by limiting what they do they keep ourselves from hurting ourselves :D

Start throwing in expensive finishes, flattened and serrated tops, French borders, serrated/checkered rear of slides and you add up the dollars quickly on a build that don't matter when you are pulling the trigger
That dont matter?? Dont matter??!!
No you didnt......You, of all people!! LoL
But but but...all that stuff matters when I'm sitting at home holding it thinking about how beautiful it is!
But your right, none of that makes it shoot any better or make smaller groups. I sure like those frills and dressings though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts