1911 University 2019 Dates!

Discussion in 'Chambers Custom Pistols - Obsessibly™ Accurate, Re' started by Joe C, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    Here they are friends, the 2019 1911University Class dates have been announced! Myself and the guys are super excited about teaching another group of students how to build awesome 1911 style pistols in the coming year.

We've also expanded the selection to add 9mm and .38super to the build list if a student really wants to build a minor caliber gun.

Right now Eric is finishing up the last two classes builds and they are going to be awesome when they are blued next week! Be sure to check the picture thread for updates later next week.

http://chamberscustom.com/1911-university/

2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015

3. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Watching.
    And to remind myself

SCS1911, ImperialBlade and Joe C like this.
  4. kwkid55

kwkid55 Member

Nov 14, 2018
    Would be too much fun...Gotta get back to work after my open heart surgery tho!

Joe C likes this.
  5. Bully

Bully Is that so...

May 12, 2016
    What airport do folks fly in to?
    Places to stay or do you put folks up?
    What does it mean when you say that someone is finishing up the class builds?
    Is it included or in addition to a class?

Thanks. I'm looking for 2020.

ErinMTurnbull and RS. like this.
  6. Bully

Bully Is that so...

May 12, 2016
  7. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    Sorry sir, for some reason I don't get notifications for this stuff on the forum. But you can always reach me at [email protected]

Most of the time folks fly into Omaha but sometimes Lincoln as well, depending on where you are coming from in the USofA.

Some students have stayed in Lincoln, as there are better choices of hotels there. It is only about a 35 minute drive to the shop from the south side of town.

Others have stayed at the Super 8...it's...ok.

There is also a B&B in Wilber that is pretty nice to stay at and Heidi can give you more info on that place.

The class guns are finished up cosmetically by Tadd and Eric. They take care of any additional add on items you may want as well as bluing the guns before we send them back out to you. Standard class gun comes with fixed retro style rear, steel front, stippled front strap and MSH and matte blue finish.

8. Bully

Bully Is that so...

May 12, 2016
    @Joe C
    Thank you.

Joe C likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted