1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a set of Std. Thickness ROSE WOOD LAMINATE Checkered Grips that I had laying around, they are just plain Grips for a Full Size 1911 Frame. Asking $25 Shipped Payment USPS MONEY ORDER/ PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping) First to post "I'LL TAKE THEM" followed by a PM gets them please PM me any questions, I don't have a pay-pal account so please don't ask for my pay-pal info.(long story) Thanks. I WAS JUST INFORMENED THESE ARE ROSE WOOD LAMINATE , sorry for the mis information but I can't edit the title for some reason. I apologize for the mistake.
20200125_112125.jpg
20200125_112152.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I'll edit the post. I added the information that was posted above that these are ROSE WOOD LAMINATE GRIPS, I can't edit the original title for some reason. I apologize for the mistaking them for Walnut Grips.

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will a Moderator please close or delete this add so I can re-post them with the right information. I tried to edit the header but it wouldn't let me now I can't even edit anything, this is a bit of a pain not being able to edit or delete your own add. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks SPF to KS95B40.

Reactions: KS95B40

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, glad you got them and like them.

Reactions: KS95B40
1 - 9 of 9 Posts