1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses". George Orwell
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bluing is nearly perfect, anodizing has minor imperfections. I suspect this pistol has seen very little use. I can provide additional pictures as well as references to interested parties. No electronic payment, Certified check or USPS money order preferred. Shipping included from my FFL to yours.

Edited to delete silly remarks regarding CA.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

Green Cylinder Gas Office supplies Font

Wood Revolver Rectangle Electric blue Hardwood

Calipers Revolver Wood Air gun Tool

Wood Window Tool Gas Hardwood

·
Registered
7,018 Posts

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,987 Posts
Bluing is nearly perfect, anodizing has minor imperfections. I suspect this pistol has seen very little use. I can provide additional pictures as well as references to interested parties. No electronic payment, Certified check or USPS money order preferred. No sales to California or like minded States. Shipping included from my FFL to yours.
View attachment 1091980
View attachment 1091979
View attachment 1091985
View attachment 1091982
View attachment 1091981
View attachment 1091984
View attachment 1091983
Increasingly rare and still beautiful. The perfect carry gun in any caliber(though I refuse to have a 1911 in 9mm personally). This could just get some ignition parts replaced and move up to Wilson Combat mags and you are GTG. If I had not just bought the beautiful ECO and 41 Charlie's LW in .38 Superb...this would already be gone. Sweet looking Commander.

·
Registered
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses". George Orwell
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No shipping to Cali is silly, it’s C&R...it won’t get denied entry to Cali. Heck, if I have C&R guns to sell, I make sure to offer them to Cali friends first...send all the guns to Cali I can!
As I'm just a guy who occasionally offers a pistol for sale, please forgive my silliness. I know nothing of California's afflictions but if the residents of that unfortunate state can legally buy my pistol I hereby retract my restiction.

@simonp

·
Registered
99 Posts
As I'm just a guy who occasionally offers a pistol for sale, please forgive my silliness. I know nothing of California's afflictions but if the residents of that unfortunate state can legally buy my pistol I hereby retract my restiction.

@simonp
If you do get a CA please make sure they contact their FFL first to confirm they can do it. It can be done but still some shops don’t allow it

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better but not great pics of rollmarks as requested.
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

Automotive exterior Wood Trigger Rectangle Air gun

Reactions: wheelyfun44

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Eastwoodfan
My apologies, didn’t mean to come off as a jerk. I could have worded that much better.

Sweet gun, and IMO the best rollmarks ever!
Sometimes comments can be read with a tone not intended by the author. No apologies neccessary, thank you for your compliments.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SPF

Reactions: switchback
1 - 14 of 14 Posts