1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 5” and gray framed 4” XD Mod 2s for sale. I am the original owner and haven’t carried these or shot them much so they are in excellent condition. The barrel hood shows some wear and the rear sights were blacked out with a marker, besides that they are mint. Will come with everything from factory and 4 10 round mags each (I am in restricted state). The 5” points very well and the gray on the smaller one is really sharp.

Prefer to sell these together for $800 shipped from my FFL. Separate would be $450 each shipped. I can accept PayPal FF, Zelle or certified check.

Thanks for looking
97583B52-BB86-4BEC-9FA1-3C2DAEDEF1F4.jpeg
C4B86291-D97C-4E2D-8926-D25A39840C33.jpeg

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that I am not really looking for trades except maybe the following:

Colt O1970A1CS
Springfield WW2 Milspec
G19 Gen 5 MOS unmodified

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
great package from a quality seller.

glws

Reactions: JM44

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump $750 shipped for both or $700 without the commie mags. Reduction only applies to both.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last bump to $700 for both with the commie mags. These are good shooters for polys but I have builds coming up and the wife wants to remodel the kitchen and outside now...

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,478 Posts
That's a sweet deal. I recently sold a XD mod2 45 for 475. Those are nice guns. Same grip angle as a 1911. Very natural in the hand and very reliable. I've had so many XD's XDm"s XDs's XD Mod2's. I've had other poly guns but none as good as an XD. Say what you will. GLWS!
I just purchased a XDm 10mm last week but no range time yet.

Reactions: JM44

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup same size grip and same mags. Only difference (to my knowledge) is barrel and slide length. I believe they discontinued the 5” model and the gray one is hard to find. I find that both point very nicely (for polys), especially the 5”

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,478 Posts
Thanks @OldCuz! These are good shooters
I met a couple guys at work a few weeks back that work as a two man crew. I work as a contractor in substations and power plants for a large power company. One of the guys is a big time Glock owner and gun owner. He has a ton of guns. His partner has introduced him to the XD models and he has since started buying some. It's all about the grip angle, IMO. I'm not dumping on Glock. 1911 grip angle = XD grip angle. If I were still into poly guns I would have already bought your two guns! Great deal you are offering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts