1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am changing out all of my other optics to SROs, after years of using a hodgepodge of optics, I am consolidating to one red dot for rifle and one red dot for pistol!

I need to get 11 more SROs, and I already have 13, but here are the 2011s I have wearing an SRO as an optic!

let’s see yours!

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I like your style. The most painful part of optic life is adding the cost of a Glock to the top of all of your guns, well that and changing RMR batteries...

Definitely a good choice with the SRO. Now I'm curious what your chosen rifle optic is?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like your style. The most painful part of optic life is adding the cost of a Glock to the top of all of your guns, well that and changing RMR batteries...

Definitely a good choice with the SRO. Now I'm curious what your chosen rifle optic is?
I’m a MRO guy, rugged, decent sized, and me proof!

·
NRA Life Member
4,383 Posts
I've been itching to try a SRO but couldnt find any in stock anywhere. Ordered one from Primary Arms recently but apparently its backordred.

I've been sticking with the Trijicon RM01 3.25 on all my guns to keep consistent but have been considering going to a Holosun 508T for easier battery changes.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
5,872 Posts
So I am changing out all of my other optics to SROs, after years of using a hodgepodge of optics, I am consolidating to one red dot for rifle and one red dot for pistol!

I need to get 11 more SROs, and I already have 13, but here are the 2011s I have wearing an SRO as an optic!

let’s see yours!

View attachment 993775
You may want to seek some help... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:, LOL.

We like what we like right. (y)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
861 Posts

let’s see yours!

View attachment 993775
I was wondering why I can't find any Medium Flat Black triggers in stock anywhere...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was wondering why I can't find any Medium Flat Black triggers in stock anywhere...
Hahahaha I may have a few

Reactions: 2tone
1 - 20 of 39 Posts