2012 Resolutions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dirty barrel, Dec 25, 2011.

1. dirty barrel

dirty barrel ( . Y . )

Oct 30, 2011
    What are you guys gonna do different in 2012?

This year I quite dipping Copenhagen, I dipped 1 can a day for 22 years and quitting was the hardest thing I have ever done. I figure why quite there and for 2012 I'm going to lose some weight and get in better shape. I'm going to order P90X (sounds like a gun probably a Beretta) and see if I can get back to how I looked and felt in High School.

What are your plans to better yourself/your life for 2012?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  2. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Now that I have my 1911-22, go shooting more.

3. ThePhotog

ThePhotog Previously Tractus Arms

Dec 7, 2011
    Me too brother, kill the can. Worse thing I did was start, 7 days into it now, and I feel good.

4. JaPes

JaPes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 27, 2011
    1. Sensibly adjust my diet. I started back in November. I'm using common sense, not any fad diet. I'll eat what I want. I'm mindful of portion size and "healthy-ness" of the food. I figure that if I gained weight over time by eating an over-abundance of "bad" food, I can do the same by reversing the paradigm. I'd rather slowly lose weight over time because it's an indicator of a long term behavioral change.

2. Get on the elliptical machine or treadmill for an hour, at least 4 out of 7 days of the week. From about 17yrs to 33yrs old, I was a weightlifting addict. I never used steroids or got cut. I was extremely strong for someone my size. The years of pushing myself wore out my elbow & shoulder joints. It took a while to accept I couldn't do what I used to do, leading to the resolution in #1.

3. Learn to reload(?). This one is still up in the air.

5. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    I have been working out daily for the past 30+ years so now that's not a resolution that I need to take.

If I make a resolution,it will be to enjoy life to the fullest everyday, as you never know EXACTLY what the next day might bring.
    And,to tell my friends and family how much I appreciate them in my life.

DAT85

6. R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN NRA member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2011
    Convince B**** into selling me his Retro or Morris. I will then freeze over hell.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted