1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new year around the corner thought a new thread might be fun to start.

I try to not impulse buy very often and usually plan my purchases out. Outside ammo and consumables, have a few goals for my collection in 2020.

1. Commander sized 9mm. Have been on John Harrison's list for a build since 2010. He had some health issues that delayed things, which I was understandable. But he's started building again but hasn't responded to me after being in contact on my build in about 2 months. Foreseeing my funds going to another builder/shop.

2. Beretta 1301 Tactical. Really just a want for me.

3. 20" AR15. Want to build out a clone of my service rifle.

4. A few revolvers. Would like an older S&W 66 2.5" and/or a 586.

5. Beretta LTT 92 Compact. Really like mine so if I shift and make it my primary carry, want a spare setup.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,787 Posts
I have a few on my list, my big ones are:
P08 Luger 9mm
M1 Garand 308
Fostech 12g
Some sort of AR pistol then my first suppressor possibly 300blk
Lever action Winchester
Freedom Ordinance FX-9 9mm carbine

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,453 Posts
CZ 97BD

Nighthawk Kestrel 10mm.

S&W 1076
Actually found a CZ 97BD in the wild today. Handled it too. Said BD has been in the case for a couple of months. I'll likely be purchasing it after the holidays. All other desires will wait.

·
Banned
306 Posts
I have a few on my list, my big ones are:
P08 Luger 9mm
M1 Garand 308
Fostech 12g
Some sort of AR pistol then my first suppressor possibly 300blk
Lever action Winchester
Freedom Ordinance FX-9 9mm carbine
I kind of did the Winchester Lever action thing the end of the previous year and last year. Well, none were pre 64 and one is a replica but still I think I did ok.

Tool Shotgun Silver Steel Trigger

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Infinity SVI full custom build.

Rouge Tactical carry build (build in progress) hopefully it’ll be done in 2020 (hopefull chuckle). It has a generous amount of Titanium and aircraft aluminum used in it.

Commissioning a one off Atlas custom.

Considering having Nighthawk build a custom double stack in addition to working on a couple other projects I have lined up for some existing guns. This’ll be dependent on how the 3 guns I have with them now turn out.

Always on the hunt for some rare STI unicorns I’m missing from my collection.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Every time I think I know what I want, I learn about so many other things that I "must" have. LOL. At this point, for next year, I'm hoping to add another Baer, another Brown, and an Alchemy Prime.

Reactions: 1911 crazed

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Actually found a CZ 97BD in the wild today. Handled it too. Said BD has been in the case for a couple of months. I'll likely be purchasing it after the holidays. All other desires will wait.
Makes perfect sense to me... Good luck!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.