1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's getting to be that time of the year where new products are getting announced so I figured we need a thread to show everyone what to start saving for(or what to cry about in Cali). I'll post some links below to a few sources with new products that have already leaked. Also, Yankee Marshal on Youtube posted a video claiming that the new Colt Python is going to be shipping in January, which is making me strangely tumescent assuming they don't ruin it. What are y'all excited for so far?

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2019/11/6/a-first-look-at-2020s-new-guns/
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/shot-show-2020/
http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2020-shot-show/

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @ReaperCustom45! Surprisingly, I didn’t see anything that gets me overly excited. I’ll just have to wait and see what roll out...

Thanks for the preview!
It is a little bland so far, but it's also still early. Aside from the new Python, I'm actually kinda excited for that Rough Rider 22lr revolver carbine. Also interesting to see some lever action shotguns making a comeback.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am always interested in the new introductions at SHOT. Seems quiet this year.
I'm always pretty eager to see what's coming out but I've been kinda disappointed the last couple years. I assume we wont be getting the PSA MP5 clone yet again. I'm hoping to maybe see some new products from Zastava now that they have a U.S. branch. There was some new 80% 1911 frame introduced a few years back that looked pretty interesting, I believe it was a fully ambi frame including slide stop and mag release, but it never came out. Seems some of the more interesting stuff never makes it to market, and most of the "new" stuff are more AR or Glock variants.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
I am interested in the new G44 as I don’t currently own a 22 semi auto. I am so pizzed at Winchester for announcing the past two years that they are chambering the Featherweight in 6.5cm, yet not a single one has hit the market. F them. Looked at a Bergara last week that looked good.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I am interested in the new G44 as I don’t currently own a 22 semi auto. I am so pizzed at Winchester for announcing the past two years that they are chambering the Featherweight in 6.5cm, yet not a single one has hit the market. F them. Looked at a Bergara last week that looked good.
I see the fancy english walnut stocked winchester 6.5 is out right now selling fast at 1795$

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
It is a little bland so far, but it's also still early. Aside from the new Python, I'm actually kinda excited for that Rough Rider 22lr revolver carbine. Also interesting to see some lever action shotguns making a comeback.
Interesting comment about the Python. Where did you see it announced if I might inquire? :)

·
Banned
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interesting comment about the Python. Where did you see it announced if I might inquire? :)
Nothing super concrete yet, just YM on youtube letting it slip, I'll post a link to his video. Normally, I wouldn't pay much attention to this type of leak, but he's fairly reputable and a Colt rep said at the last shot show that after the King Cobra, they would be moving up to the next frame size, and even hinted at a Python next year. I'm just hoping they don't mess up the looks like they did with the cobra. I don't like the matte finish, rubber grips, or big square Glock trigger guard.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Nothing super concrete yet, just YM on youtube letting it slip, I'll post a link to his video. Normally, I wouldn't pay much attention to this type of leak, but he's fairly reputable and a Colt rep said at the last shot show that after the King Cobra, they would be moving up to the next frame size, and even hinted at a Python next year. I'm just hoping they don't mess up the looks like they did with the cobra. I don't like the matte finish, rubber grips, or big square Glock trigger guard.

LOL this guy is FOS as a Christmas Goose LOL. He is clueless and has bad information about the rifles. THAT IS WHERE COLT GETS THE VAST PART OF THIER INCOME. The Pythons I am not going to say more than I have already.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.