1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It definitely feels grippy to me and seems a bit thinner than the stippled version. Definitely not as thick as an edc x9.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It definitely feels grippy to me and seems a bit thinner than the stippled version. Definitely not as thick as an edc x9.
I feel a little different in that it feels thicker, but barely. I do think it’s plenty grippy but it takes a firmer grasp than the tree bark to have it really grab.

·
Registered
432 Posts
What do you think about these straight Beavertail as opposed to the upswept one?

does it feel any different in your hand? Not sure if you have shot it yet

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Am having a problem w/ my Leopold keeping a zero due it shifting. Where are others using Locktite to keep the screws and the sight locked-down?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shot it today. My personal opinion is that this is a much better product than the original length. I know it's subjective, but the grip is thinner while retaining grip. The longer barrel doesn't cause any holster issues with previous P duo holsters of mine. Sit's high in my hand. Very tight shooting with the rmr once I got that dialed in. No recoil issues with 124g +p underwood jhp ammo. I took this rmr off the other P duo and once installed, it was shooting low about 3 inches at 10 yards. Quick adjustment and we are all squared away.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts