1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And they finally arrived. In all fairness I added 2 a couple months ago so that probably added a few weeks. Anyway, here's a few pictures of 4 Milt Sparks holsters. I had them not "block" the two for the EVO since it's a little thinner and it worked out perfectly. The Axiom is for the EVO and the Nexus is for a CZ PCR. Anyway, Here they are.
IMG_3473.jpg

·
Registered
129 Posts
4729332D-6AB1-4C31-B732-D3535DB2C74E.jpeg
F2B2F2E0-0EF2-483F-AB0D-DB69F7085BA1.jpeg
I think we must have ordered about the same time.... I just got my Milt sparks 1at in full elephant leather for my railed Springfield professional yesterday..... happy Valentine’s Day to me after about 20 or so weeks.

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
263 Posts
Those are beautiful.

I think I’m gonna bite the bullet and order one as soon as my new pistol arrives. The dimensions are not “normal” (3.7 or 3.75 inch barrel?). They said they could do it but need pictures and dimensions.

Kind of a blessing in disguise that I am “forced” to get a Milt Sparks, as I doubt I’d ever find a proper fitting holster for it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the elephant. I went with shark trim on the 2 shown above but I probably should have done 1 in shark and 1 in elephant.

·
1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART
23,367 Posts
The dimensions are not “normal” (3.7 or 3.75 inch barrel?). They said they could do it
I was going to send this PM but I guess you have that blocked. I heard the same thing yeah we can do that. Then when the time came they contacted me and said they couldn't.
Now mine was a criterion for a T-4 which has a 3.8" barrel. (I didn't want a commander size nearly a half inch to long.)
This is the point where I went with Exodus gun leather.
YMMV

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
263 Posts
I shouldn’t have PMs blocked? I’ll check.

Those seem very comparable. Thanks for the info.

I swear years ago, I’m guessing before they got big, crossbreed offered a service where if they didn’t have a mold for your gun type could send it in.

Guess they got all the “popular” makes and models they wanted to sustain their business and don’t cater to custom/rare models anymore.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Good looking leather there, enjoy them!

·
Registered
129 Posts
View attachment 415833 View attachment 415835 I think we must have ordered about the same time.... I just got my Milt sparks 1at in full elephant leather for my railed Springfield professional yesterday..... happy Valentine’s Day to me after about 20 or so weeks.

Last night I just received my first Thad Rybka Rhodesian holster and matching mg holder and it’s in black! Awesome holster!

Attachments

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,299 Posts
I have an Axiom and love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts