In the news 2A's take on Convention of States?

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by 98cwitr, Feb 26, 2019.

1. 98cwitr

98cwitr Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Saw Shapiro do an ad for these folks, so I signed up for a news letter and started reading the site. Seems like a double edged sword, but ultimately looking back on history, we started our identities as North Carolinians or New Yorkers prior to thinking of ourselves as "Americans" (before the Civil War). Seems like a really interesting idea, but from all the news I've read, states are doing their own things and rather throwing the federal gov regs out with the bath water.

https://conventionofstates.com/

2. 98cwitr

98cwitr Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Okay...that made me chuckle.

dirtystranger and GeorgeandSugar like this.

3. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Right behind you. I'm finishing up packing my "bug-out" bag. I can't forget my MRE's, the rifles and ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leadfarmer likes this.
  4. Alexy

Alexy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I love this. It's great America has these provisions in our constitution. Our founding fathers anticipated every issue from back then all the way to the present day.

5. Big Mule

Big Mule Member

Apr 28, 2014
    If anyone wants to learn more about Article 5 Convention of States, Mark Levin wrote a great book called the Liberty Ammendments. It’s really good, and this is our way to get the Govt back to following the Constitution. I believe we have 14 states (last I heard) that are on board, but we need 38 total