1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this posted in the deals section, but it is the last weekend to buy a ticket. The drawing is Monday.....Remember if it is an addict that wins it I will cover all shipping costs for the 3 guns to your FFL in the lower 48......

Thank you all for your kind words and generous support. Jess

Hello Addicts,

Det. Matt Young and I have worked together for over 20 years. Matt is married and has 6 children and a 7th that he also supports. Matt has adopted his children many of them from cases he worked as a street cop when he met them and they were going into the foster care system. He truly has a servants heart.

Matt was having some problems maintaining weight and the doctor believed it was a gall bladder issue. He went in for a CT scan and unfortunately found that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. The cancer has already taken his liver, and has spread into his bones including his ribs and spine. He has been given weeks to live. He is a fighter and has already lived longer than the initial diagnosis but the diagnosis is still terminal.

Through our FOP and The Honore Adversis Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) numerous fund raisers have been held and I wanted to do my part. I have donated 3 brand new firearms, retail value almost 3500.00, winner take all. I will also add that if an Addict is the winner I will cover all shipping expenses to your FFL in the lower 48.

The raffle is limited to a total of 300 tickets and is licensed by the State of Kansas under license #RAF84. Please see the info below to buy your tickets online and support my friend.

Jess

THE HONORE ADVERSIS FOUNDATION THREE (03) GUN RAFFLE FOR DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG.

SPONSORED BY THE WICHITA GUN CLUB.

$100.00 RAFFLE TICKET - WINNER TAKES ALL!!!

***ONLY 300 RAFFLE TICKETS*** ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

VISIT http://www.thin-blue-line.org/3-gun-raffle-for-det-matt-you… TO PURCHASE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NOW.

Rifle: Ruger M77 Hawkeye 50th Anniversary Edition in .243 Win (MSRP is $1799.00)

Shotgun: TriStar Viper Max 12ga/3.5"/28" (MSRP is $730.00)

Pistol: Sig Sauer P238 HD .380 ACP Stainless (MSRP is $898.00)

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG AND HIS FAMILY.

*One winner drawn wins all three (03) guns.*
Drawing will be held on Monday, April 1, 2019 on Facebook Live - www.facebook.com/TheHonoreAdversisFoundation
Winner will be notified directly by phone and/ or email address provided. Winner has 45 days to claim their prize.
Winner must be 21 years old or older to win. Winner is subject to ATF background check. If the winner does not pass the ATF background check another winner will be chosen. Prize is non-transferable.
Winner can pick up their prize at the Wichita Gun Club located at 504 S. Edgemoor, Wichita, KS 67218, or he/she may have the firearms shipped to a local FFL.
Any freight charges, fees, or misc. expenses beyond the cost of the firearm will be assumed by the winner.
The Honore Adversis Foundation is nonprofit [501 (c) (3)] organization with valid raffle license # RAF84 filed through the State of Kansas, Department of Revenue – Charitable Gaming.

MY Family (1).jpg
MY Raffle Rifle.jpg
MY Raffle Shotgun.jpg
MY raffle Pistol.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
How many tickets remain? I couldn’t find on their site

·
Vendor
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many tickets remain? I couldn’t find on their site
I just called the FOP and checked, and sadly only 63 tickets total have been sold so far. Odds are in your favor....

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I just called the FOP and checked, and sadly only 63 tickets total have been sold so far. Odds are in your favor....
Well this pretty much just sucks! Cannot believe only 63 have been sold! I just bought one. Furthermore, this is your notification that if I should win the 3 firearms are to be put up for immediate auction to raise additional funds for this selfless individual. Hope you will agree to pay the shipping costs on that as well.

David

Get your PayPal receipts in Messenger
0">Paid with
MasterCard x-xxxxx $100.00 USD
This transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *HONOREADVER
Purchase details
Receipt number: xxxxxxxxxxxx562
We'll send confirmation to:
dwmxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Merchant details
The Honore Adversis Foundation

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
I bought 2 tickets to help the cause.

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
4,993 Posts
I had this posted in the deals section, but it is the last weekend to buy a ticket. The drawing is Monday.....Remember if it is an addict that wins it I will cover all shipping costs for the 3 guns to your FFL in the lower 48......

Thank you all for your kind words and generous support. Jess

Hello Addicts,

Det. Matt Young and I have worked together for over 20 years. Matt is married and has 6 children and a 7th that he also supports. Matt has adopted his children many of them from cases he worked as a street cop when he met them and they were going into the foster care system. He truly has a servants heart.

Matt was having some problems maintaining weight and the doctor believed it was a gall bladder issue. He went in for a CT scan and unfortunately found that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. The cancer has already taken his liver, and has spread into his bones including his ribs and spine. He has been given weeks to live. He is a fighter and has already lived longer than the initial diagnosis but the diagnosis is still terminal.

Through our FOP and The Honore Adversis Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) numerous fund raisers have been held and I wanted to do my part. I have donated 3 brand new firearms, retail value almost 3500.00, winner take all. I will also add that if an Addict is the winner I will cover all shipping expenses to your FFL in the lower 48.

The raffle is limited to a total of 300 tickets and is licensed by the State of Kansas under license #RAF84. Please see the info below to buy your tickets online and support my friend.

Jess

THE HONORE ADVERSIS FOUNDATION THREE (03) GUN RAFFLE FOR DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG.

SPONSORED BY THE WICHITA GUN CLUB.

$100.00 RAFFLE TICKET - WINNER TAKES ALL!!!

***ONLY 300 RAFFLE TICKETS*** ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

VISIT http://www.thin-blue-line.org/3-gun-raffle-for-det-matt-you… TO PURCHASE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NOW.

Rifle: Ruger M77 Hawkeye 50th Anniversary Edition in .243 Win (MSRP is $1799.00)

Shotgun: TriStar Viper Max 12ga/3.5"/28" (MSRP is $730.00)

Pistol: Sig Sauer P238 HD .380 ACP Stainless (MSRP is $898.00)

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG AND HIS FAMILY.

*One winner drawn wins all three (03) guns.*
Drawing will be held on Monday, April 1, 2019 on Facebook Live - www.facebook.com/TheHonoreAdversisFoundation
Winner will be notified directly by phone and/ or email address provided. Winner has 45 days to claim their prize.
Winner must be 21 years old or older to win. Winner is subject to ATF background check. If the winner does not pass the ATF background check another winner will be chosen. Prize is non-transferable.
Winner can pick up their prize at the Wichita Gun Club located at 504 S. Edgemoor, Wichita, KS 67218, or he/she may have the firearms shipped to a local FFL.
Any freight charges, fees, or misc. expenses beyond the cost of the firearm will be assumed by the winner.
The Honore Adversis Foundation is nonprofit [501 (c) (3)] organization with valid raffle license # RAF84 filed through the State of Kansas, Department of Revenue – Charitable Gaming.

View attachment 245993 View attachment 245995 View attachment 245997 View attachment 245999

The Ruger has a beautiful piece of wood. A good deal for the winner, good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I’m in for one.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
Done... Jess!!!

PayPal Checkout

You paid $100.00 USD
to The Honore Adversis Foundation
Details
1 x Three Gun Raffle for Detective Matt Young $100.00 USD
Item #: 3G-Young
Subtotal $100.00 USD
Shipping $0.00 USD
Insurance $0.00 USD
Handling $0.00 USD
Total $100.00 USD
Paid with
$100.00 USD
Purchase details
Receipt number: 52A
We'll send confirmation to:
.com
Merchant details

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
BUMP

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
I love the generosity and kindness this community exhibits. You guys are great!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
This participation is great! Lot of good people here to help with a very worthy cause. Cannot imagine if I were in that situation.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts