Sponsor 3 Gun Raffle to Support Det. Young

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheWichitaGunClub, Mar 13, 2019.

1. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016
    Hello Addicts,

Det. Matt Young and I have worked together for over 20 years. Matt is married and has 6 children and a 7th that he also supports. Matt has adopted his children many of them from cases he worked as a street cop when he met them and they were going into the foster care system. He truly has a servants heart.

Matt was having some problems maintaining weight and the doctor believed it was a gall bladder issue. He went in for a CT scan and unfortunately found that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. The cancer has already taken his liver, and has spread into his bones including his ribs and spine. He has been given weeks to live. He is a fighter and has already lived longer than the initial diagnosis but the diagnosis is still terminal.

Through our FOP and The Honore Adversis Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) numerous fund raisers have been held and I wanted to do my part. I have donated 3 brand new firearms, retail value almost 3500.00, winner take all. I will also add that if an Addict is the winner I will cover all shipping expenses to your FFL in the lower 48.

The raffle is limited to a total of 300 tickets and is licensed by the State of Kansas under license #RAF84. Please see the info below to buy your tickets online and support my friend.

Jess

THE HONORE ADVERSIS FOUNDATION THREE (03) GUN RAFFLE FOR DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG.

SPONSORED BY THE WICHITA GUN CLUB.

$100.00 RAFFLE TICKET - WINNER TAKES ALL!!!

***ONLY 300 RAFFLE TICKETS*** ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

VISIT http://www.thin-blue-line.org/3-gun-raffle-for-det-matt-you TO PURCHASE YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NOW.

Rifle: Ruger M77 Hawkeye 50th Anniversary Edition in .243 Win (MSRP is $1799.00)

Shotgun: TriStar Viper Max 12ga/3.5"/28" (MSRP is $730.00)

Pistol: Sig Sauer P238 HD .380 ACP Stainless (MSRP is $898.00)

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT DETECTIVE MATT YOUNG AND HIS FAMILY.

*One winner drawn wins all three (03) guns.*
    Drawing will be held on Monday, April 1, 2019 on Facebook Live - www.facebook.com/TheHonoreAdversisFoundation
    Winner will be notified directly by phone and/ or email address provided. Winner has 45 days to claim their prize.
    Winner must be 21 years old or older to win. Winner is subject to ATF background check. If the winner does not pass the ATF background check another winner will be chosen. Prize is non-transferable.
    Winner can pick up their prize at the Wichita Gun Club located at 504 S. Edgemoor, Wichita, KS 67218, or he/she may have the firearms shipped to a local FFL.
    Any freight charges, fees, or misc. expenses beyond the cost of the firearm will be assumed by the winner.
    The Honore Adversis Foundation is nonprofit [501 (c) (3)] organization with valid raffle license # RAF84 filed through the State of Kansas, Department of Revenue – Charitable Gaming.

MY Family.jpg MY raffle Pistol.jpg MY Raffle Shotgun.jpg MY Raffle Rifle.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Great cause! I’m in for a ticket.

10mm Guy and TheWichitaGunClub like this.

3. TheWichitaGunClub

Nov 25, 2016
    Thank you for your support!

bobo3020 likes this.
  4. code420

code420 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Mar 20, 2012
    Doesn't seem quite fair that an individual commits his entire adult life serving his community and being a role model for 7 children and his life is cut short. My prayers and support for he and his family. Keep fighting the fight!!!!!

5. Ethank

Ethank Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Thank you for supporting this and donating the guns. Got my ticket.

TheWichitaGunClub and bobo3020 like this.
  6. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    Is there a way to just donate without buying a ticket?
    If you have a website or address or something like that could you post it please?

TheWichitaGunClub and GIJoke like this.
  7. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    +1 - I’d like to donate and let someone else buy the tickets and win

TheWichitaGunClub likes this.
  8. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    Or is there a way I could donate a firearm for another raffle - shipping included?

9. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Great cause sir! I no there is no great hope or cure but I'd like to wish him and his entire family nothing but the best. If I weren't battling ALS myself, I definitely would be in for several tickets
    but I'll get one anyhow. Thanks and good luck.

Jim D

10. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    Jess @TheWichitaGunClub I will take a ticket, let me know how best to get you paid and info. CANCER SUCKS!!

TheWichitaGunClub and Mr. Knight like this.
  11. TheWichitaGunClub

Nov 25, 2016
  12. TheWichitaGunClub

Nov 25, 2016
    You guys are all so great. I love this community.

If you are wanting to donate, buy a ticket, if you win, decline and we will re-draw. That is the best way that I can think of to just donate your 100 dollars.

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot likes this.
  13. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
  14. Karl Beining

Oct 8, 2015
    There is also a Donate button on their Facebook page Jess

15. DR_Diesel

DR_Diesel Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2019
    In for one tell him to continue the good fight

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." Jim Valvano
    #SU2C

16. Greenrunner

Greenrunner Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2017
  17. Bighead Ted

Bighead Ted Member

Mar 29, 2018
    Bought one ticket. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and causing us to count our many blessings. May God continue to bless Detective Young and his entire family, and may he bless you as well, Jess.

BHT

18. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    Bought one ticket

19. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    I’m in for 2. Always in for a good cause.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted