1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 New LogMags arrived at my office today, and they sure are purdy!
I used an SA Loaded coupon to order 3 spare mags for my 9mm EMP, and as soon as they arrived, I sent them directly to Logman. That was last Thursday.
Today, (Tuesday) the finished mags arrived... Talk about speedy and efficient service!
Workmanship is exemplary, and cost beyond reasonable.

Thank you Logman, for the service you provide. It's apparent you take as much pride in your work as I will take in using and showing-off my LogMags!

·
Anger Management Graduate
394 Posts
Man, somebody post a pic or something. I've never heard of this b4.

claire

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I'll bite what does Logman do to the magazines?
Bill

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, that's what they look like. Thanks for posting the pic, Hokie. I'm on my iPhone.

Claire, SA doesn't make flush mags for the EMP, so Logman cuts them down...
ergo: LogMags!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yep, that's what they look like. Thanks for posting the pic, Hokie. I'm on my iPhone.

Photobucket. Works great with iPhone. I post pics all the time that way. :thumb:

·
Anger Management Graduate
394 Posts

Ahhhh. Thanks for clarifying for the EMPless.

claire

·
Super Moderator
894 Posts
I can't do anything with it . When I click on the URL I want , it freezes up. I can't do anything after that .

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I can't do anything with it . When I click on the URL I want , it freezes up. I can't do anything after that .
Using the PB app? When I am on my iPhone, I click on a pic and save it to my Camera Roll. Then open the PB app, upload from my CR, then hit the little circle "i" button on the bottom right, then copy the

·
Super Moderator
894 Posts
Thanks Claire. All my photos are on Photobucket app. Paul where is this circle I ? I just looked and don't see it. I have always clicked on the pic I want. Then the pic shows up and four URLs show up next to it . Then I click on it and the blue vertical line appears by the URl. Then I would just hold my finger down until the copy ballion popped up. Now when I click on the URL, no vert blue line and the phone freezes.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Thanks Claire. All my photos are on Photobucket app. Paul where is this circle I ? I just looked and don't see it. I have always clicked on the pic I want. Then the pic shows up and four URLs show up next to it . Then I click on it and the blue vertical line appears by the URl. Then I would just hold my finger down until the copy ballion popped up. Now when I click on the URL, no vert blue line and the phone freezes.
Just did this from my iPhone4. It's down on the bottom right corner. :thumb:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Interesting. I was looking over an EMP at my LGS for the 3rd time now and walking out empty handed. I keep comparing it to the Ultra Carry at the store (same UC I have) and the EMP seems no smaller except the front to back width of the grip. If I put some slim grips on my UC it would be exactly the same thickness and since I have a Solo I can't go through with the purchase. Anyone have both a Defender size (3") 1911 and an EMP that could comment?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts