1911 Firearm Addicts banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
668 Posts
Mine also seemed to be dripping in oil but I didn't think it was cosmoline. I'm hoping to pick her up today and get to the range a little after.
So...maybe it wasn't Cosmoline, it was a very heavy oil at the least. In any event, once it came off, I was still pretty impressed, especially at that price point, with fit and finish. I have purchased guns made in the USA, for a LOT more money, that weren't as well put together. A quick trip to the range yesterday for a few hunnerd rounds yielded good results with zero issues.

· Registered
381 Posts
View attachment 1143089
Just happened to be in Greenville SC this weekend….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaaah, you are close ....

I've been in this store about 20 times.... and right next door is Carrabba's Italian Grill and we've been in that place 20++ times --- and right across the street is Golf Galaxy, been there about 50 times...and next to that is Cabelas-- Well, you get the idea.........

-- now I can see where all my money has been going..:rolleyes:

-

Now I can see where all my money has been going

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
One of my favorite guns is a Springfield Milspec that I gutted and rebuilt. The only original parts are the frame, slide, slide stop, grip safety, and sights. After 7600 rounds, the frame and slide are still very tight yet smooth and it shoots lights out. Sometimes an inexpensive gun can be fun.

· Registered
542 Posts
I'm waiting on a 10mm to ship. It was a cyber Monday deal at 399 and I couldn't pass it up.

What could possibly go wrong with the cheapest 10mm pistol you can buy???

Edited to add: they still have two .45 pistols at 329, and one 10mm at 429

41 - 45 of 45 Posts