1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one that is very special also another pistol I hunted for a few years to get my hands on. Has some upgrades that weren't cheap, and a extra magazine. Gun is in excellent condition, well cared for and again shot very little, I am the second owner. I have shot a couple of boxes of .357 and a box of .38 specials. This comes set up to shoot both, has new recoil springs, adjustable 3 dot sight,(upgrade) and the gorgeous grips from Stoner that I had them make for me, as well as the original grips, has had a new follower in one of the magazines as well. I don't know what the current status is of this company as I have heard back and forth if they are still in business but, the gun has functioned pretty much flawless except the one mag would not lock back. When I contacted coonan they immediately sent out a new follower and spring. Gun is an absolute hoot to shoot and with the .38 round is pretty dang accurate. No OBO on this pistol price is firm, I realize you can maybe get one a little cheaper but, the uprgrades when searching them out are expensive, grips were not cheap, and the extra mag is a real added benefit as well. On top of that the Gun is pretty much in like new condition it has been very well cared for.. Price is $1250.00 shipped to your FFL USPS money order, PP F&F Discreet, personal check from outstanding members or apple pay.
Gun Photograph Red White Line
Cable Metal Wire Silver Cylinder
Trigger Metal Material property Rectangle Gun accessory
Trigger Rectangle Shotgun Office equipment Air gun
Gun Trigger Line Black Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Photograph White Trigger
Line Trigger Black Metal Grey
Gun Photograph Red White Line
Gun Product Firearm White Trigger
Technology Office equipment Metal Office supplies Grille

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have so thought of customizing this pistol look at the amount of metal there is too work on.. Lol and was in touch with a smith at Coonan one time about further accurizing and changing the barrel bushing etc.. This thing would be great with some cool aesthetics though. Don't ya think. Raw slate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That message has been up since 2018. The prices of mags right now are like 200 dollars. Unknown if they will reopen. I know for a fact that they have canceled their booth the last 2 years at nra show. Went looking for it both years.
Great gun have a 4in. 2000 rounds pretty reliable depending on ammo you feed it.my 4 inch will run reliable with 158 grain have yet to have a malfuction.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I shot one of these at The Range in Austin. Ran a box of 50 through it and it can only be described as a ton of fun to shoot. This would be fun to have. GLWS!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts