1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a like new Dan Wesson Guardian chambered in .38 super. This gun is in amazing condition and has been fired very little. It will come with the hard case, manual, original cable lock, bushing wrench, and 2 mags. $1200 shipped
Brown Product Gun Firearm Trigger
Gun Brown Product Firearm Trigger
Gun Metal Air gun Silver Trigger
Line Metal Composite material Material property Steel
Technology Azure Machine Space Plastic
Blue Pen Writing implement Office equipment Office supplies

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Guardians in all calibers are great shooters! .38 superbs just happen to be my favorite.

·
Premium Member
5,084 Posts
Now Russ,
You saw in post #2 that I'm the one with it's twin. Sorry, sorry, mines the twin brother, not sister!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Haha guess they were triplets!
Somebody should grab this, 38 superb is making a run for the lead, just ask @Dwe lol. It really is a great round!

1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heck if someone buys this before I wake up tomorrow, I’ll knock $25 off and donate another $25 to @BCD 45 ‘s “new gun” fund for the kind words!

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Nice job TimR! Beware - I started with 1 in 38 Superb and quickly grew to 3. A 5” 1911 Guncrafter, a DW Guardian; and now a DVC -Limited. I’m really digging this round and hope you will to. It’s really a well balanced round in a DW Guardian.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice job TimR! Beware - I started with 1 in 38 Superb and quickly grew to 3. A 5” 1911 Guncrafter, a DW Guardian; and now a DVC -Limited. I’m really digging this round and hope you will to. It’s really a well balanced round in a DW Guardian.
Thanks, will be my first Dan Wesson as well. If I like 38 Super, might have to get the reloading press out of retirement.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,412 Posts

·
5,412 Posts
Thanks, will be my first Dan Wesson as well. If I like 38 Super, might have to get the reloading press out of retirement.
Congrats on your first 38Super and Dan Wesson.

Reactions: DSTallguy

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
How about 5

Sentinel Compact, WC two-tone Professional, WC Stealth, Blue'd WC CQB Elite, Dan Wesson CBOB from the custom shop.

View attachment 390541 View attachment 390543 View attachment 390545 View attachment 390547 View attachment 390549
How about 12
NHC Classic, NHC Falcon, WC CQB, DW Valor 2x, DW Guardian, JEM/Caspian 3x, Colt Gov, Colt Commander 2x
I know.... Just noise without PICS!!! Family photo when they all arrive.
Classic is at NH, Guardian is coming from @Dwe, 2 Colts are with Karl (KGB Customs) 1 Colt with Steve O (I.A.)

·
5,412 Posts
How about 12
NHC Classic, NHC Falcon, WC CQB, DW Valor 2x, DW Guardian, JEM/Caspian 3x, Colt Gov, Colt Commander 2x
I know.... Just noise without PICS!!! Family photo when they all arrive.
Classic is at NH, Guardian is coming from @Dwe, 2 Colts are with Karl (KGB Customs) 1 Colt with Steve O (I.A.)
@TheCollector, and @azguy1911 are 38 Superb Royals.
That’s awesome!

Last time I looked...
Heck! I don't even know.
2 Valors, Guardian, Valkyrie, WC XTac Elite, Les Baer Mono, NHC Classic,
NHC DS Classic, GC Hellcat, STI Hawk...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts