1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately, I am putting up for sale my Wilson Combat Supergrade Compact 9mm. Wife has been unable to find a job the last 9 months so some of the toys must Go! I am the second owner, first owner reportedly put <100 rounds through it (no way to verify). I have put close to 1000 rounds down the pipe, including 250 rounds of Federal HST 124 grain, and 500 of 124 grain blazer brass without out issue. I used a few boxes of Winchester white 115, and a few boxes of federal 115 grain through it. This pistol was very accurate in my hands, and I haven't gotten to practice as much lately so needless to say its a shooter! I will post more detailed photos this evening. It does have some wear as it was my conceal carry gun over the last 14 months.

It will come with the original paperwork ($5500 original price)... upgrades include an aluminum frame, and checkering under/front of the trigger guard. I have not changed springs or made any changes/modifications to it since I have gotten it. It will come with the 6 mags, gray case.

Was asking $3850, now $3800 shipped/insured to your FFL as an individual or add $30 to go through FFL. NO Trades! I will accept USPS Money order, Zelle, or Bank Certified check (will have to clear my bank before shipping) payment. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
IMG_0607.jpeg
IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0609.jpeg
IMG_0610.jpeg
IMG_0611.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg
IMG_0616.jpeg
IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0622.jpeg
IMG_0585.jpeg

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,021 Posts
Holy %^$#@ a sub $4,000 Supergrade :eek1:

·
Registered
4,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Three months ago (when I ordered my CQB Elite Compact) I would have bought this pistol. I had a ULCC decked out and it would have been the perfect EDC. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sorry to hear you have fallen on hard times OP. Hang in there and best of luck with the sale … that is a fine looking piece.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,021 Posts
How come a sales thread from 10 days ago hasn't been moved to sold?

Reactions: simonp
1 - 15 of 15 Posts