SOLD 3M Peltor LEP-200 Kits BRAND NEW IN BOX **Price Drop**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by andrew1182, Oct 1, 2020.

1. andrew1182

andrew1182 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2019
    These kits are the same as the TEP-200's that I've sold here in the past, but they are not "Tactical" because the plugs are bright green. Honestly I think I prefer that so if I drop one it's easier to find, LoL.

See images below for anyone concerned about performance variation between the two because these don't say tactical on them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've shot up to .50BMG with my TEP-200's and have no complaints. If you're shooting long guns they are a must. I just can't get a proper cheek weld with any traditional muffs that I've tried. These also amplify hearing safe sounds so you are able to have conversations on the range but react in milliseconds to block any sound above that level. You can also buy a lanyard that allows the use of comms through the headphones as well.

See this thread for reference on first batch:

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/3m-peltor-tep-200.109899/

See this thread for reference on the last batch:

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/3m-peltor-tep-200-kits-brand-new-in-box.111367/

I can provide tons of additional references, but hopefully some folks from the last go around will speak up here.

I got a slightly better deal on these than the last batch, so I'll pass it on: **$200** shipped

Please post up "I'll take a set" and shoot me a PM behind it in order to help me keep an accurate count. Things got a little crazy last time and I was afraid I was going to miss someone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1) JLP - Paid

2) Ceaserslegion - Paid

3) Jollyroger1 - Paid

4) Longrange2 - Paid

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    blamo, ILED93, john_anch_ak and 6 others like this.
  2. himself62

himself62 Member

Sep 22, 2014
    I’ll take a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jollyroger1 likes this.

3. jlp

jlp Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    PM Sent!

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  4. livinthelife

livinthelife Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    1st round I got a set.

2nd round I got a set for my ffl buddy (I should've charged him a transfer fee :roflmaro:)

@andrew1182 is great to deal with.

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  5. Caeserslegion

Caeserslegion Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I will take a set, please.

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  6. TexasBB

TexasBB Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Nov 23, 2014
    I got a set from the last batch and they are outstanding! Seller is good as his word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  7. robs9

robs9 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2015
    What's the difference between TEP200 and LEP200? The color?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    I got a set from the original ad. These are a great deal and you will be happy with both the seller and the hearing protection!

9. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Yep, the ad says they are the same except for the green plugs.

10. hamholfarm

hamholfarm 1911Addicted-> Avoiding Intervention

May 10, 2014
    +1 @andrew1182 is great to deal with!

Received a set of the Peltor TEP200 from the second batch. First tried them out last Tuesday. Shot a 9mm pistol, 9mm carbine pistol, and a 300 AAC/B.O. carbine pistol. The Peltor's worked excellent. They blocked out the shots nicely, and I could hear the other two people with me perfectly at the lowest setting. We were shooting at the back of my property, and it was only us.

Thanks again @andrew1182!

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  11. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    I always have trouble getting the foam type to seal well in my ear canal, I'm not sure if these would fare any better. Anyone else have a problem with regular earplugs that have used these?

12. andrew1182

Oct 19, 2019
    PMS replied to everyone and I've started a list of those who have committed at the bottom of the original post.

13. rblondon

rblondon Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    If you buy, you'll get a good product, prompt delivery and you will receive what you order - Tickled with mine!

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  14. andrew1182

Oct 19, 2019
    Guys, please do me a simple courtesy: If you aren't committed to purchasing a set (don't have funds secured, have to check with the wife, need to check your portfolio performance, etc...) please don't commit to do so. This forum is great, but I have run in to more crawfish here than anywhere else I've frequented. I welcome anyone to shoot me a PM with a question or anything along those lines. I'm happy to have a discourse; however, my old cantankerous Dad would drag himself up and beat my grown ass with a stick if I committed to buy something and then just backed out. Sorry for the rant. Pet Peeve of mine. If I say I'm going to do something then come hell or high water I'm going to do it.

Not directed at anyone in particular as I've had it happen MULTIPLE times here. I just had to get it off my chest. Dropping the price to $200 because I'm so frustrated I'm just done with it ( @jlp I'll be refunding you $15 momentarily). I don't think I'll deal with getting any more of these after this batch. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

15. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015
    I’ll take a set.

andrew1182 likes this.
  16. andrew1182

Oct 19, 2019
    $15 refund issued JLP

jlp likes this.
  17. jlp

jlp Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    Got it. Thanks!

Jollyroger1 likes this.
  18. andrew1182

Oct 19, 2019
    They have detailed instructions about installing the plugs correctly including pulling the top of the ear up and rotating while inserting. I have the same problem with foam. Evidently we have strange ear canals. Don't take my word for it, but these work 100% for me.

john_anch_ak, DWdude and TexasBB like this.
  19. MikeyinKC

MikeyinKC New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    I'll take a set. PM incoming. Mike

20. andrew1182

Oct 19, 2019
    This is done. I'm all out. All members should have gotten tracking and they are enroute!

jlp likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted