1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
We Are!
3,681 Posts
Not an Automag owner here but a long-time fan. In the days of my youth, Don Pendleton’s “Mack Bolan” (aka “The Executioner”) used one and later, even Dirty Harry tried one out in “Sudden Impact.”

My apologies for the drift - hope you can find a good home for this ammo!

Human Soldier Book cover Publication Book

Skin Shirt Firearm Gun Collar

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've always liked the 44 Automag, even as a kid reading "The Executioner" series like WhoIsJohnGalt? mentioned as well as seeing Sudden Impact. A DC comic book called "The Warlord" had the main character carrying one.

I would think you would have no problem selling the ammo, especially if you listed it on Gunbroker or Gunsamerica. Apparently there is a company making them again: https://automag.com/
I seem to remember a guy on AR15.com had bought one of the "new" ones and really liked it.

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,563 Posts
Not an Automag owner here but a long-time fan. In the days of my youth, Don Pendleton’s “Mack Bolan” (aka “The Executioner”) used one and later, even Dirty Harry tried one out in “Sudden Impact.”

My apologies for the drift - hope you can find a good home for this ammo!

View attachment 365243

View attachment 365241
I read a whole bunch of those Mack Bolan books .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.