1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a medium priced, even low priced, 4 inch barrel, .45acp 1911. So far I've had my eye on a RIA M1911 MS GI Std. Anyone have other or maybe better ideas? Thanks. I already have a 5 inch 9mm 1911, but want a .45 and shorter barrel.

·
Premium Member
14,473 Posts
I'm looking for a medium priced, even low priced, 4 inch barrel, .45acp 1911. So far I've had my eye on a RIA M1911 MS GI Std. Anyone have other or maybe better ideas? Thanks. I already have a 5 inch 9mm 1911, but want a .45 and shorter barrel.
The CDP reverse auction thread in the classified section. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
I'm not asking you to buy this but I have a brand new DW TCP in the classifieds for sale plus I have another one I shoot. They've got 4" bull barrels and a better shooter or EDC you won't find. It may be out of your price range but the TCP is one awesome firearm.

JD

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Oddly enough I do not have any 4 inch 1911s. Go with the classic 4.25 inch Commander style and prefer the traditional guide rod and plug. Do have several 3.5 inch and 3 inch 1911s with the bull barrel. Sort of a pain in the rear to field strip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.