1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Brommeland 1911 Government Presentation Grade Max Con V IWB holster with 1 1/2" loops and 1 1/4" loops also included. Like new, gun inserted but not worn. $125.00 shipped with tracking. SOLD to TXP8RIOT.

2 Brommeland Glock 19 Max Con V IWB holster with 1 1/2" loops. Like new, gun inserted but not worn. $110.00 shipped with tracking. Sold to Eric.

3. 5 Shot Leather 1911 Government 1 1/2" loop OSSS Old School Speed Scabbard Like new gun inserted but not worn. $135.00 shipped with tracking. Sold to GPS MAN.

4. Thad Rybka Rhodesian set, black, right hand, 1.5 inch loops, for a 4.25 inch Commander. Includes the Rhodesian holster and 1 Rybka single mag pouch. worn a couple of times $215.00 shipped priority mail with tracking. SOLD to Mbacker_99.

I only take Postal Money Orders for payment. I ship Priority Mail with tracking.

Sorry no PayPal, Venmo, Crypto, booze or barter.

Post I'll take it followed by a pm containing your shipping info.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
#1 Brommeland is still available, picture doesn't do it justice virtually new and hard to come by.

#2 & #3 are sold

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
#1 is back up for sale. No payment received and no reply to my message sent last week.

I hope everything is okay with mleroux21 but I must move on.

The Brommeland is like new and not easy to come by. If it doesn't sell soon I'm going on a diet to make it work. Not a lot of room for IWB for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts