1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7F259C57-27B9-45C1-91C7-BC18D4D3F08C.jpeg
I’ve been thinning my holsters out. If I’m not using them they got to find a new home. If you know anything about John at 5 Shot Leather you know the quality of his work. You also know the wait that comes with this quality. Here’s your chance to avoid a 7 month- to a year wait. One is a straight drop for a Glock19. One is for a 4.25 Commander with a reverse cant and index pad(it’s what he calls the little bit higher body shield). One is for a Non Railed Government also reverse cant and index pad (body shield). All are in like new condition and beautiful. All are $200 each shipped.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If whoever bought the 5" Gov't SME doesn't like it, PLEASE give me a shout! I would love to try one!

Thx,
Todd

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,166 Posts
7 months? Hell, I’m at 13 months and counting

Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Haha.. I’m not a plastic guy either. But I do have two Glock 19’s. One as a bedside gun with a TLR-2 (15+1) is tough to beat. And one Business End Customs fixed up for me that I use for summer carry. And as much as I hate to say, they fill a place. They shoot well, are stone cold reliable and you never feel bad sweating on them during the hot summer days or banging them up..I actually enjoy it. BUT 1911’s ARE my first love.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I've owned several for all the reasons you state. I WANT to like them, they make sense, I just can't seem to fall for them...

For me a G19 does make sense, and maybe its time to try one again.

Tell ya what, send me your SME and with the money you save me by not having to buy a holster, I'll go out and buy a 19!:smurggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts