1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought this from robert921, and cutting and pasting his pics, and description, as he did it better than I can.
I will say that I did shoot 2 magazines through it. It is as accurate as the test, and very nice in the hands. I just dont shoot it as much as I thought. Gorgeous Pistol.
I have bought a few pistols from this site with no problems. I mainly buy guns, so have a limited record of selling.
No Trades please.

Up for sale is a special order 5" Wilson Combat CQB loaded with more options than a Supergrade. Has been stored in safe, not carried. Really a stunning piece, perfect in every way.

Here are a few upgrades in addition to all the standard features:

• Deluxe Blue
  • Naked Slide
  • Rounded Butt Magwell
  • Serrated Top of Slide
  • Checkered Rear of Slide
  • French Border
  • Gold Bead Front Sight
  • Ball End Mill Cuts
  • Countersunk Slide Stop
  • Blackout Rear Battle Sight
  • Heavy Chamfering Bottom of Slide
  • Custom Spalted Maple Grips w/Wilson Medallions
Comes with the Wilson Combat range bag, all paperwork, silicone cloth, dog tags, 2 magazines and an extra set of factory G10 Sunburst grips (pictured). Pistol was $4265.00 as optioned plus $235 for the additional set of presentation grade grips.

2900.00 Shipped. Certified check, Money order, or if I have bought from you before, a personal check, will send after it clears. Thanks

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,546 Posts
Sheeesa Beaut Clark!
Why is it that the good stuff always comes up at the worst possible time..
It Christmas!:oops:

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Absolutely a nice gun!!

I would like to ask where you got the display stand. I have been looking for one with no luck.
Thanx

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutely a nice gun!!

I would like to ask where you got the display stand. I have been looking for one with no luck.
Thanx
I am using the original pics, so they are from the gentleman I bought it from, but I have the same stands, and I believe I got them on Ebay..Nothing special, they come in pairs.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts