1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these are SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Wind instrument Metal Collection Musical instrument accessory Silver
I bought these in anticipation of the mag ban that is coming soon to Virginia. I’ve decided to sell my staccato so these are for sale. Each mag has been used exactly one time to test for function. Other than that they are as new.

Here is the kicker. I’d like to sell these to someone already in a ban state. These 10 round mags can run upwards of $80 a mag and they aren’t always available.

I would like $225 to ship these priority mail to someone behind enemy lines already, as it were...CA, MA, NY...etc....get minty mags at a highly discounted price...from a brother in a state that’s about to head down the shitter.

‘there is a 6th mag in the picture just cut off In the image...sorry

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,232 Posts
View attachment 401635 I bought these in anticipation of the mag ban that is coming soon to Virginia. I’ve decided to sell my staccato so these are for sale. Each mag has been used exactly one time to test for function. Other than that they are as new.

Here is the kicker. I’d like to sell these to someone already in a ban state. These 10 round mags can run upwards of $80 a mag and they aren’t always available.

I would like $225 to ship these priority mail to someone behind enemy lines already, as it were...CA, MA, NY...etc....get minty mags at a highly discounted price...from a brother in a state that’s about to head down the shitter.

‘there is a 6th mag in the picture just cut off In the image...sorry
Sucks that you Virginians are having to deal with this crap. That's a great deal for someone already suffering the effects of the liberal's ridiculous gun control laws. Good in you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts