No way Jose
The pistol should be finished by Shot Show. He's trying to locate an un-checkered WC magwell as they only sell them w/ 30lpi. If not, a S&A will go in. The hi-power cuts v FCS has yet to be finalized, he'll probably surprise me with this..
Not sure what finish I should go with, hard chrome or high polish the whole gun, similar to how Wilson Combat does it..what do you guys think?
- Heinie rear sight (re-profiled)
- Gold line front sight
- Bordered Slide
- Bevel bottom of the slide
- Flatten and serrate slide top w/ Triple arrow pattern
- Serrate rear of slide to match lines of rear sight
- Machine slide for ball-cuts
- Hi - power cuts, parallel w/ rear cocking serrations or Front Cocking Serrations (Still Unsure)
- Kart 45 ACP barrel, w/ thick barrel bushing
- Flush cut barrel & reverse crown 45 deg. – polished rim
- Install egw flush fit spring plug (plug to be flush with barrel bushing)
- Hand-checker front strap 25lpi (as high as possible)
- Rear strap at 25lpi
- Add-on magwell: Wilson Combat or S&A
- Trigger: Short Solid Trigger #3.5 w/ raised edges and a recessed face
- Checker magazine catch
- Slightly nub/slide stop pin
- Serrate bottom of slide stop
- Hard Chrome or High Polish the entire pistol?
- VZ grips to fit magwell