1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spreading the good karma which seems to be prevalent here on this forum. So I ordered Mc Rae 9 wide Hot Weather boots for $120 and they were too big so I sent them back and got these 8 1/2 W.
I knew it was a mistake because I am always 9 W or 9 1/2 (depending on brand). Needless to say, these are too small. Only wore them once, they are BRAND NEW (almost). There might be one small sample of South Texas dirt, but really great boots if they fit... Name your favorite Kurt Russel, Kevin Costner, or Clint Eastwood movie and I will pick a winner at random using an advanced algorithm. I will write everyone's name a small piece of paper and dump them on floor. My dog attacks anything that moves, and eats anything that hits the floor, so first one he goes for is the winner. Drawing is Friday night and I will ship Saturday 03/21/2020 (only to lower 48 sorry). Good luck boys.

see updated post, I am adding a second and third place prize

20200314_231114.jpg

20200314_231033.jpg

20200314_230951.jpg

20200314_231003.jpg

20200314_231018.jpg

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Those are my size, and I gotta' pick The good, the bad, and the ugly, with Clint.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Those are my size, and I gotta' pick The good, the bad, and the ugly, with Clint.
Great pick, and so we begin...

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk...TUCO

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Soldier, Untouchables and Josie Wales.

(funny story about Kurt using the minigun on Soldier. He also made the movie with a broken ankle)

And thanks

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the generosity. Glad you're here. I'm a 11.5 EE so I'm out but I do want pics of the pooch.
Thanks, I will try to film the actual drawing. Don't let the cuteness fool you, he's a vicious little [email protected]$turd...65 lbs and can jump 5 ft in the air straight up with no running start.
cooper.jpg

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Soldier, Untouchables and Josie Wales.

(funny story about Kurt using the minigun on Soldier. He also made the movie with a broken ankle)

And thanks
Cool fact, I didn't know that....and Uncle Bob is in the drawing.

What are you going to do?
Kurt: I'm going to kill them all sir.

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
Spreading the good karma which seems to be prevalent here on this forum. So I ordered Mc Rae 9 wide Hot Weather boots for $120 and they were too big so I sent them back and got these 8 1/2 W.
I knew it was a mistake because I am always 9 W or 9 1/2 (depending on brand). Needless to say, these are too small. Only wore them once, they are BRAND NEW (almost). There might be one small sample of South Texas dirt, but really great boots if they fit... Name your favorite Kurt Russel, Kevin Costner, or Clint Eastwood movie and I will pick a winner at random using an advanced algorithm. I will write everyone's name a small piece of paper and dump them on floor. My dog attacks anything that moves, and eats anything that hits the floor, so first one he goes for is the winner. Drawing is Friday night and I will ship Saturday 03/21/2020. Good luck boys.

View attachment 438797

View attachment 438799

View attachment 438801

View attachment 438803

View attachment 438805
I bought a pair of these at a gun show last year . You had to try them on because the sizes were marked wrong .

·
Registered
196 Posts
These would fit the son he would love them, The Outlaw Josey Wales
'To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.'

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are my size exactly, who doesn't love Big trouble in little China with Kurt R. Thinking if the dog eat everything that moves how will you know which one he picked? Might have to wait a couple hours and a trip outside with gloves and a baggy. Very nice of you to have this giveaway.
and....Gafanhao is in...and I plan on bribing the dog with food to get the winning ticket, will attempt to film the drawing.

Jack Burton : Sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
These would fit the son he would love them, The Outlaw Josey Wales
'To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.'

and Dr Diesel is in!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts