9th Annual Addicts Shoot

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by limbkiller, Apr 25, 2020.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Well ya bunch of sissy, bad ass, frigging fruitcake, uncoordinated, bad shot, weirdos it's time to talk about another shoot.

This years shoot is June 6th. Hold it then to beat the summer heat and get past the spring rains.

I have usually posted by now but have been watching the news about this Chinese virus those creeps have bestowed upon us. I'm sure all of y'all have been following the news also. I think lots of it is BS but I'm just a dumb hillbilly and I'll bet a few on here think just that. :roflmaro:

Not sure how many of ya are willing to make the trip here this year and just about called it off and may still depending on how many of ya commit to come, though I really want to hold number 9. It is just too much fun.

As usual we will have 2 meals and both will be all ya can eat. Haven't had any complaints so far on the menu and all have been stuffed when they throw their plate away. The menu will be much the same as we will have cole slaw, ribs, baked beans, corn, the always present NANNER pudding for supper. Not sure on lunch yet BUT it will be good and all ya can eat. Nanner pudding for that also.:)

Remember I hold this shoot every year for y'all to get together and relax and mingle with some of the finest people walking this planet, at least that is my take on ALL I have met, and that is quit a few over the last 8 years. You won't be disappointed in anybody ya meet. I PROMISE!!!!! Well maybe me. :( I don't care what race, religion, where you live, or sexual preference you prefer. Just come!!!!!!!

It is a family affair so kids, wives, girlfriends, dads, friends, etc. are more than welcome to attend as long as they are willing to follow a few rules.

The main rule is absolutely no alcohol or drugs will be tolerated. If we catch ya you will be asked politely to leave. Just the way it is. SORRY!!!! We can't afford an accident!!!!!!!!! Drink all ya want after the shoot. Most years I believe that is quite a bit. :roflmaro:

Remember if the federal govt. says you can own and shoot said weapon it is legal here. We don't have the stupid laws some states have and won't for a long time. Small towns and country people dominate this state so far and that may change in time but we will all be long dead before that ever happens. :usa:

The drive in and out is always fun for the people who show up especially for the newbies. I carry smelling salts to wake up people up who faint/pass out on the way down. :rolleyes:

Remember also to bring a canopy if ya have one, a small folding table is a plus, a couple of folding chairs and GOOD ear protection as you be wearing it for a good portion of the day. Also bring a great attitude, lots of ammo, large appetite and a sense of humor.

I will repeat that I really want to hold this shoot. The Chinese flu isn't bad here. Being in the open all will be just fine. I ain't sceared are you. LOL
    Just let me know so I can get enough food.

Hopefully a few can pick up a little tannerite type stuff. Always makes it more fun.

Hope to see a bunch of you this year.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    2tone, Joe C, switchback and 40 others like this.

2. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    When do eet be? In Ole Kentucky?!

isialk, notshawn54 and Mike Meints like this.
  3. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    First weekend in June. I forget the city name, but south of Louisville.

4. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012
    It’s on my calendar and I have cleared the vacation days well in advance. Just remains to be seen what the quarantine situation is.

5. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
  6. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Jeez! Just saw this, thought you were posting pictures and I missed a whole friggin month!!:eek:

7. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 18, 2016
    I need to come. I will do my research tomorrow and verify I can attend. :o.o:

8. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
  9. rmac

rmac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 26, 2016
    I’ll be there and will bring a bowling pin table and pins if anyone is interested.

10. fatbaldguy

fatbaldguy Cranky old curmudgeon

Jul 28, 2017
    Gotta check the calendar at work. Spring vacation cancelled due to the WuFlu. I'll likely be heading to Eastern Kentucky afterwards to do some grave searching/decorating.

11. Mike Meints

Mar 2, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Zoid , is that a new look for you ? Stylish !!

12. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

A local buddy of mine. Stole his photo.

Interested with extreme prejudice . . . .

Dub, Colorado Sonny, Spokes and 3 others like this.
  13. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Dam!!! 9 years!
    Awesome! :)
    :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

14. Mike Meints

Mar 2, 2017
    Good to know !

I thought with the recent Botox treatments ….. well , never mind !
    Cheers !

15. notshawn54

notshawn54 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2016
    I’m not letting a stupid virus stop me from going to Kentucky. I’ll be there. @limbkiller I’ll get you a count of people coming with me as soon as I know.

16. Mike Meints

Mar 2, 2017
    Bring likker for afterwards !
    Your friend ,
    Mike

17. Mike Meints

Mar 2, 2017
    Whatever …… see previous post ! :)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted