close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A Bad Life & a Good Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scaramouche, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    A day late & a dollar short Oct 11, 1877

At the cavalry barracks Prescott, Arizona Territory during the summer of 1877, John Allman got into an argument over a poker game and killed to U.S. Army Sgts. A posse was dispatched and Allman killed two members of that group and escaped.

In August he killed two woodcutters and two weeks later entered saloon in Yuma, killed the bartender and escaped with the cashbox and as many bottles of whiskey he could carry. A week or two later he's way up in Williams, AZ sitting in a saloon and spotted by Deputy Sheriff Ed Roberts, who is killed in attempting to arrest him.

Over the next few weeks Allman killed a sheepherder for his gun and ammunition, and then kidnapped and raped two young girls, ages 12 and 13.

On Oct 11 Clay Calhoun, a member of the "Outlaw Exterminators, Inc." found Allman in an abandoned Indian cliff dwelling and neatly placed four bullet holes in his body; groin, stomach, chest and mouth, all in perfect alignment.

Suspicion is Calhoun came upon Allman while he was asleep and killed him. Consensus was it didn't matter, everyone was relieved they were rid of the murderer and child rapist.

Kmoyer, Babboonbobo, Weiker and 16 others like this.
  2. wcanterbury

wcanterbury NRA Life Member, GOA Member Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Some things never change.

Kip, Raylan Givens and Scaramouche like this.

3. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    He should of hanged him after he shot him to make sure !

4. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Up on fish hooks

Bro. Pappaw, Kip and tac45 like this.
  5. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2015
    Then set on fire. You gotta be a sick **** to be a kiddie raper. Thanks again, SM

6. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire Supporting Addict

Apr 12, 2016
    Snoooze ya looze!!!!

tac45, Scaramouche and Bro. Pappaw like this.
  7. Bro. Pappaw

Bro. Pappaw Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 18, 2016
    Never heard of this one. Thanks.

Scaramouche likes this.
  8. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 21, 2011
    Ol Clay did good on that a-hole!!!

Scaramouche, Kip and limbkiller like this.
  9. SA1911

SA1911 Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Was Allman related to the Allman Brothers:

Duane Allman was one of the best guitarists of his era. He had jammed with Slow Hand, Eric Clapton, the best guitarist to ever play. Duane Allman left us far too young.

I have seen Greg Allman do One Way out live. It was a 10 minute standing ovation.

Scaramouche, you know history. Were you a history major?

Scaramouche likes this.
  10. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    No man, I just like stuff that happened before us, I figure there's some good lessons that them that came ahead of us can teach us. As far as knowing anything, me, I don't know jack. Kind of you to say otherwise.

11. SA1911

SA1911 Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Hi Scaramouche,

Learning is a lifelong endeavor. Too few people practice it. Many are emotionally connected to long held beliefs without assessing whether their beliefs are true. Still, too damned many Americans get their pseudo-knowledge from agenda-driven media, never realizing that they're propagandized. And still others are too lazy to research their beliefs.

Your admirable commitment lifelong learning sets you far apart from others who think that what they believe is knowledge.

I love to read historical accounts of American Indians. Vegas wasn't the largest mass shooting in history. The massacre at Wounded Knee was. However, since it was committed by government against defenseless victims, it's not taught in public schools.

The commander of The Sand Creek Massacre was rewarded with a monument for murdering women and children. He should've been tried and hanged for 200 counts of first degree murder: https://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-sandcreek/

The US government manipulated acrimony between Indians and settlers in order to divert attention of both from what government was doing to them.

This is the best scene I've seen in any movie. Two mighty warriors who were willing to die to preserve their ways of life shared a common enemy: the white man controlled by a government that was chiefed by double tongues:

I wish you a very long and happy life.

Stay safe,

SA1911

12. SA1911

SA1911 Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    BTW, Scaramouche,

Does Station 33 ring a bell?

13. SA1911

SA1911 Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    One more BTW,

I'm a whetto. As far as I know, I have no Indian blood. However, I can discern murders committed by government against innocent Americans who were of Indian descent.

Murder is murder. Who committed it doesn't change the fact that it was murder.

General Sherman was a murderer who was good for heinous war crimes. He murdered women and children. That made him a weasel murderer. He shoulda been tried and hanged.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted