A couple range pics with my EDC's....

Discussion in 'Range Reports & Reviews' started by TJK68, May 25, 2019.

1. TJK68

TJK68 Active Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Did a little shooting this morning at the farm with my primary EDC's... my Springfield R.O. Elite and my Sig P365. Shooting at 15 yards, had a couple flyers, drawing and firing from holster, but all were in target. Lol...
    Both guns have been flawless. 20190525_102653-918x1632-688x1223.jpg 20190525_102641-918x1632-688x1223.jpg

Dub, 45ACP_ray, azpoolguy and 6 others like this.
  2. WhoIsJohnGalt?

WhoIsJohnGalt? We Are! Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2018

3. PWS

PWS Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 20, 2016
    I haven't been to the range for a while and decided to head out with two recently acquired guns - a GI Hellcat double-stack and a NC Ladyhawk....the GI is my first double stack, and I wanted to get a feel for the bigger grip; the Ladyhawk is a gift for my girlfriend on her birthday, and I also wanted to feel the smaller grip and lighter weight...put a 100 rounds of Winchester White Box 115gr FMJ through each....10 yards rapid fire.....both functioned well, but interestingly neither was reliably locking back...I think the older mags sent along with the previously used guns were probably the culprit....I'll bring along some better mags in the future...here are the targets: IMG_0379.jpeg There were a couple of flyers on both, but I was happy overall with both guns and with my neglected practice skills....interestingly, I was consistently shooting a little high and to the left with the GI with the bigger grip and slightly low and to the left with the Ladyhawk's smaller grip.... to be honest, the smaller grip on the Ladyhawk felt much more normal to me, but it was very nice to have 17 rounds in the GI....good day at the range....

Dangerous Brian likes this.
  4. Dangerous Brian

Dangerous Brian Pigtails and butter please...

Dec 9, 2013

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted