1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First and foremost, if this is not allow, I apologize and admins take the ad down.

I am helping my uncle sell a few handguns and to ensure fair market value was brought, I help him list them on Gunbroker... with NO RESEVE and opening bit of $0.01. (really all I did was take the pics... and helping share the link of the firearms)

The two he is selling are below. The info was provided by him, I have no first hand knowledge of the firearms. Obviously based on his feedback, you can see there is nothing to worry about in terms of non-sense. As stated, I helped him with the pictures and told him I would post the links in a few places folks "may" be interested in then

4" 1966 Colt Python:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/571306532

Smith & Wesson Model 52-1 Manufacture date 1963
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/571371183

·
NRA Life Member
2,167 Posts
I am helping my uncle sell a few of his pistols and to ensure fair market value was brought, I listed them for him on Gunbroker... with NO RESEVE and opening bit of $0.01.

The three pistols at hand are below. The info was provided by him, I have no first hand knowledge of the firearms. Obviously based on his feedback, you can see there is nothing to worry about in terms of non-sense. I helped him with the pictures and told him I would post the links in a few places folks "may" be interested in then
This would imply that your Uncle is alive.

From Python GB Auction:

"Just to be clear, a close friend of mine was the original owner... sadly he recently passed away. His wife sold it to me and in return, I am helping her with the funds from the sale of this firearm (and the others I have listed)... One VET to another, its what we do... try to help and take care of each other."

·
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my uncles thread... not mine. He is a vet:) Talking about his friend. I did not write the narrative. Only helped shoot the pics, and share the links... Also under his account.

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
OOOOHhhhhh that Smith is my birth year!

·
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It could be a local sale too:) Just down the road from you in Mokena, Duke...

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
Yea but its a 12 day auction, I have a hard time with my "Wish List" changing hourly!

Reactions: Colorado Sonny

·
Administrator
1,970 Posts
The Python is my birth year and on my bucket list! I'll probably bid something reasonable and then watch it go crazy
I have been looking for a '63 2.5" Python for years. Problem is it's the first year for the snubby and bidding wars drive the price way up.

·
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, nice:) Congrats on the Revo

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
Hey Jay, I'm local so I can pick it up and store it for you! Might as well wait till you're 60!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: cundiff5535
1 - 20 of 22 Posts