A future "Epstein" casulty? Jeffrey's "girlfriend" (madam / enabler) goes to prison . . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoidMeister, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    UBOATDOC and ZoidMeister like this.
  2. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    She just hired a top notch lawyer who is likely to get her to turn on some heavyweights to get a deal.

1 Hillary.jpg

UBOATDOC and ZoidMeister like this.

3. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    She'll live. Her dying would create way too much drama and push way too many people over the edge to anti-gov't QAnon levels.
    Clintons are the least of her worries. At this point, Bill going to jail would just help Hillary sell more books. It's the billionaires and Hollyweird elites that would be destroyed if their proclivities for young girls got out. I'd pit Bill Gates and Tom Hanks before Hillary as top contenders for her disappearing.
    I'd say it's more than likely that she'll name a few low key people and somehow find a huge stash of money in her off-shore account. People like Seth Green; Chris Tucker; B-rated actors who can generally walk the streets and not be recognized. Maybe a few politicians like Bill Richardson and State level reps.
    She'll spend 5 to 7 in a white collar, low security federal Martha Stewart prison and when she get's released, will live out her days on some island.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  4. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    I hear most prisons are a pain in the arse...

Uncle Bob, SVG, Kip and 1 other person like this.
  5. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

Do tell . . . .

Very specific details there . . . .

Nice pistols.png

Uncle Bob likes this.
  6. Usp45ct

Usp45ct Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Unless she has a deadman switch where she suddenly dies, and documents/hi def videos start pouring our to everyone.

The list of people who signed the island’s guest log is mighty impressive...from slick Willy and Obama to Oprah and Tom Hanks.

OneEyedTanker likes this.
  7. robs9

robs9 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2015
    It's funny the news (fake) keeps saying Jeffrey committed suicide. Ya right!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Just fell off the toilet laughing at this picture

ZoidMeister likes this.
  9. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Visiting the Island doesn't mean participating in the sick sh*t that went on there. Tom Hanks isn't that kind of person.

10. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    I hope your correct but everyone thought Cosby was America’s dad!!! Look how that turned out:o.o:

Turns out the best father figure on tv in the last 30 years was my favorite!!!
    Al Bundy

45A88D6E-5BAB-4293-9C23-4A462D7C4A18.jpeg

11. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    I know I'm correct. Know a lot of folks that work or worked with him. I grew up around the industry, I know how it works good and bad.

12. Babboonbobo

Nov 18, 2014
    Like I said I hope your correct, I like Tom Hanks, always have. Even Joe Vs the volcano!!
    Just the sports and entertainment industry and political leaders haven’t inspired a lot of faith and trustworthiness lately!!

13. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Worked with "Arnold" twice and got invited to his "smokers" Arnold was always obvious. There are still people in the industry that really are good people. Kurt Russell is one of them.

14. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    I'm going for Sept. 26 my birthday, She's gonna' hold out for the best deal, time will slip away, their guard will be down, and someone (Hillary) will sneak in and end her. So I'm going for Sept. 26.

15. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Then why would he go to that island? You can be really likable and a perv simultaneously. Money and power does strange things to people.

Spokes likes this.
  16. Babboonbobo

Nov 18, 2014
    Kurt Russel is another of my favorites along with Bruce Willis!

Fatbob Frank likes this.
  17. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    I would tend to agree that just because one got an invite to the island or ranch does not make one an incurable pedophile. I think likely she has already dimed out all the a-holes who were involved and will get a quick trial, cool prison assignment and long parole. She is quite wealthy in her own right and will go chill somewhere far away. Best news of the day....Fauci is married to her sister. Hilarious.

18. simonp

simonp Well-Known Member

May 27, 2016
    I hope that I am wrong but pretty sure she will be found dead in her cell just like Epstien. I'd rather she spill all of the videos and photos she has, out all of the sleazebags she has dirt on.

19. ILED93

ILED93 Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    The rumor about Fauci's wife being her sister has already been debunked. I do agree, though, that she'll get a country club prison and paroled out to live life with her millions.

UBOATDOC likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted