A Party

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Dec 3, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Sam has been in the computer business for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Vermont as far from humanity as possible. Sam sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it’s total peace and quiet.
    After six months or so of almost total isolation, he’s finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there stands a big, bearded Vermonter. “Names Enoch, your neighbor from four miles over the ridge. Having a party Saturday, thought you’d like to come.”

“Great,” says Sam, “after six months of this I’m ready to meet some local folks. Thank you.”

As Enoch is leaving he stops, “Gotta warn you there’s gonna be some drinkin'.”

“Not a problem. After 25 years in the computer business, I can drink with the best of ‘em.”

Again, as he starts to leave Enoch stops. “More’n likely gonna be some fightin’ too.”

Damn, Sam thinks…tough crowd. “Well, I get along well with people. I’ll be there. Thanks again.”

Once again Enoch turns from the door. “I’ve seen some wild sex at these parties, too.”

“Now that’s not a problem”, says Sam. “Remember, I’ve been alone for six months. By the way, what should I wear?

Enoch stops in the door again and says, “Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us.”

isialk, Brad Cayton, KS95B40 and 13 others like this.
  2. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016

3. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    Wait a minute, ain't you up in Vermont, miles away from civilization Kippy?

You having a partee . . . . . ?

4. Journeyman1234

Journeyman1234 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2017
  5. 1LuvGuns

1LuvGuns Incurable..... NRA Lifer

Aug 14, 2012
    LOL

Always get the details first before you commit....

6. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    Enoch says to Kippy :

BA60C8E0-C32C-403A-B141-11F19F1AFB75.gif

ZoidMeister, Kip and Journeyman1234 like this.
  7. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Ooops,poor Enoch tripped and hit his head on a brick....;)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted