A Thank you to WWB @ Razer For Cleaning things up~!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Integrity Arms, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Many of you know I posted a rant the other day concerning the condition of the Forum.. In just a few short weeks our classified section had went from 7-8 pages to 15 pages. Much of this were items already sold, expired ads, withdrawn sale offers etc..

Also with all the new members joining, "which is great" there is strength in numbers, but with that many people joining of late there is always that chance of a scammer, or not so honest folks to squeeze their way in to a great forum like this and try to bilk someone out of some funds. Knowing that we now have WWB back "who btw mainly left because he was overwhelmed with trying to do it all himself" has now decided to stay on since the owners offered him some help by way of another moderator, Razer..

I just wanted to say thank you @WWB and @Razer for cleaning things up, our classified is back down to 7 pages of all current Items and I know that both of these guys will try their best to have our backs should someone try to come in by the back door. About 6 months or so ago, I pointed out a few sales posts that i thought were rather fishy, and after contacting WWB concerning these posts, he was able to confirm indeed that it was an attempted scam..

My advice or suggestions to all forum members, "Don't take the moderation and Maintenance of this site lightly or take it for granted" Lets continue to keep this forum great by watching out for each other. Let's appreciate those who take time out of their lives to do what they do here to make this a better place for all of us.. Thanks again guys great work cleaning things up..

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  2. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    100% agree! Thanks for the typically thankless efforts! This forum is the best.

3. Joni Lynn

Joni Lynn Professional Pest, NRA Patron member

Dec 21, 2014
    The Mods on this site are tops. I've experienced those on other sites and while some were pretty good at it, not all were and other issues were present as well. The mods here are top notch.

boatdoc, FWoo45, Babboonbobo and 2 others like this.
  4. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Your efforts are appreciated WWB and @Razer!

5. admin

admin Carlee Admin

Aug 21, 2014
    @Steve Owens Thank you for reaching out and supporting the forum. If there are ever items you notice needing attention, let me know. I will keep up on the classifieds to make sure things stay managed.
    Thank you again!

Carlee

6. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Thanks Admin (Carlee) and Razer! Appreciate the effort and great job!

bobo3020 and Steve Owens like this.
  7. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Nice to meet you Carlee.. Great to see some input from above the rank and file.. I haven't been a member here as long as many have, but really grew to appreciate the sight quickly, and I frequent here daily. Good to know that things will continue to be looked after and maintained. Thanks to you as well for your attention to the forum.

boatdoc and bobo3020 like this.
  8. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    Please visit the new member section and introduce yourself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

boatdoc and Journeyman1234 like this.
  9. admin

admin Carlee Admin

Aug 21, 2014
    That is my bad, when I did my intro I spaced that it was in the mod section. I shall!

deadguy and limbkiller like this.
  10. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Thanks WWB Razer and Carlee..............

11. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Thank you for coming back WWB we missed your help! Welcome Razer I’m sure the help will be most appreciated!

Sneaky One, WWB, boatdoc and 2 others like this.
  12. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    ^^ she will make your problems go away..be nice Steve. Thanks @razor, @WWB and @carlee

Sneaky One and WWB like this.
  13. WWB

WWB Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Apr 11, 2015
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. :thumbs:

14. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Yep WWB you have been great to and for this forum. Always took care of me. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWB and Stromburg like this.
  15. WNC1911

WNC1911 NRA Life Member & IDPA Shooter

Dec 30, 2014
    Thanks to all for pitching in regarding the recent efforts.

WWB likes this.
  16. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    Great job everyone for keeping 1911 Addicts the best darn forum out there :)

cghelton and WWB like this.
  17. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    Honestly, I'm just happy that I can contribute. I learn so much here, it's my way of paying back.

Mike A, WWB and william adams like this.
  18. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Yep, WWB has always assisted me when I was in need, read that as often. (-:
    I'm sure Razer will be a great assist and Carlee from above, this will all work out.

Like most here I've been on a lot of boards over the years, never stuck around much or for long. Addicts is a special place. I've made a lot of 'friends " here that while we may never meet face to face, I still consider you friends. A self policing place...

19. azguy1911

azguy1911 Screw it, I'm buying more 1911's

Oct 22, 2015
    I too would like to thank WWB and Razer for their recent efforts along with Carlee to for making sh*t happen upon arrival ;)

20. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    I'm on the same page.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted