Dan Wesson A2 more questions in post #5

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Doc45, Apr 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    What is a fair price for a very nice condition Gov't A2 .45acp? Appears Parked in the photos, gun and 1 mag only. Thanks

2. WhoIsJohnGalt?

WhoIsJohnGalt? We Are! Supporting Addict

Feb 20, 2018
    I’d speculate $950 - $1050 or so. Basing this on what I’m seeing for new guns on GB. I was looking pretty seriously at the Park’d A2s not long ago myself. Attractive gun to say the least.

I hope you can snag it regardless!

3. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Seller is thinking somewhere a little north of $900 (plus our state mandated dealer fees). Need to make a few other things happen before I can make an offer, still need to see it “in the flesh” too.

4. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Fyi I’m trying like crazy to raise the cash to get this blaster. Don’t know if I’ll pull it off but trying-only purchases are those I can pay cash for.

Too many home improvement projects damn it!!

Fred_G and WhoIsJohnGalt? like this.
  5. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Here's another couple questions as it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the used one (seller has a deal pending)-I might be able to get a new one but trying to decide if there is any advantage between the parkerized or blue and does it have a reverse crown barrel as the other models (can't tell from the pics on the DW website)? Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted