1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded away my last G19 and have these left over, only for a sale where legal. Located in TX. Now with the legalese out of the way...

SPF to sparky.0 I picked this great kit up from a member here a couple of months ago, these are the pics from the original ad as I never took any with it uninstalled:
Advantage Arms G19-23 .22 conversion kit, comes with 2 extra mags (3 mags total), 2 recoil spring assemblies (black collar for Gen 3 and grey collar for Gen 4 which is the one I used). Asking $265 shipped and insured if paid by USPS MO or $273 via discreet Paypal.SPF to sparky.0

Here it is on the one range trip I made with it (the rest of the G19 not included!)

SPF to sparky.0 Next is an almost complete (no front sight) G19 slide assembly w/threaded barrel. I'll get pics of this up today or tomorrow morning but was put together using:
this aftermarket (unmarked) slide with front cocking serrations

Generic Glock slide completion kit including recoil spring
Lone Wolf threaded G19 barrel (black)
Business End Customs Elite Glock Rear Sight
No front sight is included because I hadn't decided on one but a front sight installation tool will be included
Asking $315 shipped and insured if paid by USPS MO or $325 via discreet Paypal. SPF to sparky.0

Cross posted, first "I'll take it" followed by PM wins, PM timestamp determines tiebreaker

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Family sale pending on both items but if that changes I’ll have the pics up tomorrow.

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Family sale fell through so these are back up. @Les White , here's the pics:

No front sight is included because I hadn't decided on one but a front sight installation tool will be included

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AA kit reduced to $250 ($257 PP)

G19 slide $300 ($309 PP)

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last price drop:
AA kit reduced to $235 ($245 PP)
G19 slide $285 ($295 PP)

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,307 Posts
Bit confused- my understanding of the AA conversions (at least Glock-wise) was that they are gen specific. Are you saying you used this on your Gen 4, G19? is that grey collar you're referring to a converter as the box clearly states not for use with Gen 4? Even the website says to only use a Gen 4 slide that is clearly marked Gen 4. If this is a conversion that allows for use on both Gen 3 and Gen 4, this is a killer deal. It's damn near impossible to find Gen 4 AA conversions for G19. If not, please mark accordingly so no one gets miffy when they buy and it doesn't fit right on their Gen 4.

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bit confused- my understanding of the AA conversions (at least Glock-wise) was that they are gen specific. Are you saying you used this on your Gen 4, G19? is that grey collar you're referring to a converter as the box clearly states not for use with Gen 4? Even the website says to only use a Gen 4 slide that is clearly marked Gen 4. If this is a conversion that allows for use on both Gen 3 and Gen 4, this is a killer deal. It's damn near impossible to find Gen 4 AA conversions for G19. If not, please mark accordingly so no one gets miffy when they buy and it doesn't fit right on their Gen 4.
Yes they are Gen specific BUT in this case the original owner (also a member here but I'd have to go back through my messages to see who it was) purchased the Gen 4 recoil assembly from Advantage Arms after confirming with them that was all he needed.

I don't recall the round count of the original owner (not even sure I ever asked) but I put 70-80 through it on the pictured Gen 4 G19 in one range session with zero problems as long as I avoided Federal ammunition as recommended by AA.

So yes, it will run on Gen 3 OR Gen 4 as long as you have the correct recoil assembly installed.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,307 Posts
If that's the case, then GLWS. Fun way to shoot and save money.

·
TANSTAAFL
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM responded to, AA kit SPF to sparky!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts